60 HP | Damage: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
• +3 mod damage on all attacks and class abilities
• Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability
• +10 HP
• Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
Vices and Virtues
- Race: Pandaren
• Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
• Mystical: Your character has a +4 to all knowledge challenge checks.
- Background: Soldier
• Stalwart: Whenever your character successfully passes a challenge check, gain 1d15+5 HP.
• Endurance: Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
• Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
• Protector: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
• Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
• Inventive: Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
• Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
• Battleborn: While engaged in combat, your character gains +8 to physical challenge checks.
• Agile: Increases your character’s Dueling Defense die by +2.
• Fencer: Increases your character’s Dueling Attack die by +2.
• Honorable II: When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
• Blind II: Your character has a -50 to perception rolls and -10ft to range.
• Pariah II: Whenever your character attempts to perform a social challenge check, they will have a +4 to their threshold if the character is the same race as they are and they take double the DP damage to social options against them.
• Weakness to Fel II: Your character cannot pass fel based challenge checks.
• Weakness to Shadow II: Your character cannot pass shadow based challenge checks.
• Weakness to Decay II: Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
• Heavy I: Players attempting to carry your character in combat suffer -60% reduction to their movement. This includes players with flight.
• Plain I: Your character has a -3 to charm and seduction social challenge rolls.
• Wanton I: Opponents have a -4 threshold for successful charm and seduction attempts against your character.
• Old I: Increases wound duration by +1 week.
• Offensive Spell (Spell | One Hand)
D: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
Channeling: A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an Offensive Spell or magical class ability, increasing the number of dice rolled for that ability by +1. Channeled Offensive Spells deal full damage to fortified.
• Shield (One Hand)
Guardian: Instant. Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
• Spell-shield (Spell)
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Movement and Range: 40 ft Walking | 60 ft Sprinting | Melee/20 ft Range
• Inner Calm : The monk reaches a point of inner peace mid battle. Remove all CC effects off of your character and give your character a 15hp spellshield. Can be used as an instant.
• Roll : The monk tucks and rolls up to 10ft away. May be used as an instant.
• Eviscerate : The monk attempts to strike a target with a flurry of attacks. At the start of the turn, it will roll 1d3, based on that roll, it will determine how many additional die the will gain to its next basic attack rolls.
70 HP | Damage: 1d50+30
Troop Choice: Mage-Guard
Mage-Guard may nullify a negative spell that was cast against them or an allied target. This is prevents any magical damage to the selected target. This is an instant skill. Range: 30ft
Movement and Range: 40 ft March | 60 ft Forced March | Melee Range
Commander Points: 2
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Removes any troop option making the player fight the battle solo. They will be given a set health pool (70) and does an increased max and mod damage by 15. Your base damage to apply these bonuses to will be based off your troop choice and any additional Commander Point options you take in conjunction with it. The Archmage will gain whatever additional abilities are granted by the troop choice and commander point choices.