- Combatant: +3
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Guardian: +2 (+5 HP per point)
- Taunt: Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
- Arcane Affinity: +4 to Arcane based challenge checks
- Beautiful: +2 to Charm rolls
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15.
- Learned: Allows your character to reroll any failed Knowledge challenge checks. (Only one success per event)
- Demon Master (Fifth Virtue): You may calm a hostile non-boss demon by rolling a Fel challenge check. (Once per event)
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- Claustrophobic (Rank I): Whenever in a dungeon crawl your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint.
- Reckless (Rank I): Whenever your character fails a CC check they take an additional 1d10+5 damage
- Weakness to Light (Rank I): Your character suffers a -8 to light challenge checks.
- Traumatized (Rank I): Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn.
HP 60 | 1d25+5 (Crit on 18-25 +5) (Combatant Stat+Spell)
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30>18
Movement and Range:
Walk: 35 ft (30+5) | Sprint: 55 ft (50+5) | Range: 35 ft
- Primary: Offensive Spell (1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5) Range: Base Class
- Channeling: A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an offensive spell or magical class ability, increasing the number of dice rolled for that ability to increase by +1. Range: Self
- Secondary: Spell-shield (Spell)
- Spell-Barrier : Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Tertiary: Dagger (1d10: crit on 7-10+2)
- Riposte : Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter-attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Summon Demon [Passive]: Binding a powerful demon to their will, the Warlock uses its power to beat down their foes. The demon has 40hp, and deals 2d15+5 damage (Crit on 12-15 for +3). It has the same movement as a warlock and fights in melee range. Range: Self
- Soul Storm [1+1]: The warlock unleashes captured souls in a powerful blast around them. Deal 3d9+12 damage to all enemy targets within 10ft. Range: 10ft
- Life Siphon [2+1]: The warlock drains their enemy of precious vitality restoring themselves. The warlock drains an enemy target of 3d8+11 and heals themselves for damage dealt. If the Warlock is at full HP, it will add a shield for the damage dealt, up to 30HP. Range: 35ft
Prestige Class: None
Essences & Renown:
Recorded on Corinth Cinderstorm's Sheet
Troop Choice: Suncaster Demonologists
- Imp Swarm :
- Suncaster Demonologists summon a horde of imps to the battlefield that deal 5d5+5 damage and have 30hp. They move and attack at the same range/distance as the Suncaster Demonologist. This is a minor action.
- Summon Felhunters  Cost: 1 Commander Point
- Bonus: The Suncaster Demonologist summons in a pack of Fel Hounds to attack an enemy target. They are melee only and deal 3d12+8 damage. They have 45hp and have the same movement distance as the Suncaster Demonologist. They can only fight in melee. This is a minor action.
- Summon Void Demons  Cost: 1 Commander Point
- Bonus: The Suncaster Demonologist summons in several Void Demons to protect themselves and the lines. They deal 2d15+5 damage and have 60hp as a shield. 25% of their damage dealt recharges their shield. They are melee fighters only and have the same movement distance as the Suncaster Demonologist. This is a minor action.
Commander Points: 2/2 Used
75 HP | 1d30 + 10
Movement and Range:
Range: 35 ft | March: 40 ft | Forced March: 60 ft |