D: 1d31+5: crit on 19-26 +8 (Spear)
D: 1d15+2: crit on 7-10+7 (Sword)
Movement: 35 / 55
Politician +2 Commander +3
- Diplomacy Rolls +2
- +15HP In Commander mode
- +1 Commander Point
- Iron Fist [Passive]: Grants immunity to routing.
Persuasion: 1d30+3>16. Attempt to persuade a target with logic.
Charm: 1d30+5>16. Attempt to win a target with charm or charisma.
Seduce: 1d30+3>16. Attempt to appeal to the target’s individual tastes with flirtation.
Plead: 1d30+3>16. Sometimes a good grovelling might win the heart of a target.
Intimidation: 1d30+5>16. Attempt to force a target to see your way by frightening them.
- +4 to their threshold if Blood Elf.
- Trolls. Your character’s social challenge checks regarding that race have a -3 threshold to pass the challenge. Your character may have this Virtue multiple times with multiple races.
- Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to the success of that roll if they are a commoner.
- Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC)
- Gifted: Race 1/2 Arcane Affinity Negated Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Race 2/2 Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Heraldry: Background 1/2 Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC)
- Noblesse Oblige: Background 2/2 Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to the success of that roll if they are a commoner.
- Predator: Free Virtue 1/1 At the start of combat, choose one enemy unit. Your character will gain +5 max and mod damage to units of that type. This effect ends once you kill a unit of that chosen type.
- Stern: Vices 1/4 Increases your character’s intimidation rolls by +2.
- Expert: Vices 2/4 Your character may choose to reroll any failed non-diplomacy challenge rolls during an event.(Can only be used once per event)
- Inventive: Vices 3/4 Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
- Lucky: Vices 4/4 Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Athletic: Raider Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
- Adventurer: Raider Allows the player to reroll an initiative roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Versatile: Raider Your character may choose one ability from another base class.
- Night Vision: Tomb of Sargeras Whenever your character is in an encounter where fog of war is present, their vision is increased by +2 and they gain +10 to perception.
- Scryer: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Allows a character to reroll any failed perception check. (Only one success per event)
- Protector: RBGs S23 Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
- Unbroken: RBGs S22 You do not easily bow, bend, or break. Your character may reroll any failed physical challenge rolls. (Only one success per event)
- Martinet: 1800 Arena Season 20 Your character may reroll any die that lands on a 1 during a Dueling Attack roll.
- Immunity: Uldir When targeted by Damage Over Time abilities, roll 1d3 to prevent the DOT from applying to your character. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful
- Crass II Your character cannot successfully pass an etiquette challenge check.
- Pariah I Whenever your character attempts to perform a social challenge check, they will have a +4 to their threshold if the character is the same race as they are.
- Weakness to Arcane I (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character suffers a -8 to arcane challenge checks.
- Honorable Duelist II (Negates Dirty Fighter) You must always attack second in a duel.
- Lumbering II (Negates Agile) Your character will always go second in a duel.
Spear: 1d22+3: crit on 16-22 +3
Impale: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used while attacking an enemy target, they may also strike any enemy unit(s) within 10ft directly behind that original target. 1h Sword: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2
Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
Wildheart: The Druids shifts into its animal form for the next three turns dealing an additional +2 die to its basic attacks. This is a minor action.
Swipe: For the next three turns, the druid will gain a cone template for their basic attacks dealing damage to all enemies within the template. This is a minor action.
Eviscerate: The rogue attempts to strike a target with a flurry of attacks. At the start of the turn, it will roll 1d3, based on that roll, it will determine how many additional die the will gain to its next basic attack rolls.
Class:Waywatcher Assassin -15hp. +5 max +2 mod damage. Increases crit damage by +5. Increases initiative by +30.
Hunter Seeker: The Waywatcher Assassin picks a single target on the field at the start of the battle giving it the ‘Prey’ debuff. If that assassin gains the killing blow on that target, they increased their critical damage for the rest of the battle by +5. Does not gain the additional Resourceful benefit from Combatant.
Improved Stealth[Passive]: All classes gain the stealth mechanic as a baseline skill. For rogues, they may choose to pick up another skill instead of stealth at no penalty. Players may choose to reroll a single failed re-stealth roll once per the event.
- Stealth[Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 mod on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful. Range: Self
Tools of the Trade[Passive]: Waywatcher Assassins gain an additional potion/poison slot that can only be filled with poisons. They may bring a single poison to a battle for free.
: 3 Slots
Wind Fury Potion: x 2
Allows a player to have a second action during their turn such as two attacks. Can be used on other players. If used on a player not on their turn, that player will act on the same turn as the user of the potion. Cannot be used as an instant. Adds a Diminishing Return debuff on the target character that lasts for the remainder of the event. Cost: 500g
Starkvenom Poison: x1 - +4 Max on Spear
Used on melee weapons. Increases damage to your weapon(s) by +1 mod OR to a weapon(s) for +4 max damage. Cost: 250g
Flashing Star: x2
Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also causes a bright flash forcing non-boss targets to roll 1d20>11 to prevent from being stunned. Costs: 250g
Movement: 45 / 60
Troop Choice: Waywatcher Assassins:
Commander Points: 4
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases mod damage by 15 and max damage by 15 and Increases troop total by +30. Waywatcher Assassins can no longer stealth.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Instead of attacking in melee, the Waywatcher Assassins may instead throw their daggers up to 20ft for their normal attacking damage. Attacking this way does not give the benefit of Ambush.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases mod damage by +10 and max damage by +15 for a turn. Targets attacked with Nightshade Venom cannot be healed and if they are healed, they take damage equal to the heal. Can be used in conjunction of a regular attack.
“If the Amani had one thing right, it was their ability to make toxic poison.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the Vanguard trait, allowing the unit to position themselves on any edge of the map on the start of the second turn.
“Veteran rangers have a long storied history of scouting and exploration. They will know how to survive off the land and know all the hidden trails within.”
Act IV: (2+2+1) = 5
Legion: (2+2+2) = 6
Merchant-Prince = -2
Bladelord = -2
RGGs (May 2018) = 2
Dawnward = 5
Commander = -10
120 by 1st Oct x5 = 5
Uldir Raider = 1
Uldir IC Story Quest = 1
Waywatcher Assassin = -2
Flames of War x3= 4
Reneth Virtue = -2
[Fortified Essences]x58 Zalin's Trial + Demon Hunter things + BRH Catacombs + Colony Naga Event + Will Quest + Rescue Mission + Finale + Siege of Light's Hope + Scarlet Enclave + Defence of Thalassian Pass + Battle of the Ruins of Eldarath + Battle of the Beard + Hydra Slayer + Battle of Amani Fields + Battle for Darkwood
[Heroic Essence]x4 Finale + Siege of Light's Hope + Flames of Warx3
[Mythic Essence]x10 Legionfall Start + RBG team 1600x2 + 1600RBG Season 22 + 1800 Arenas Season 23 + Uldir Raid
-3 Mythic Essences: Banner of the Broken Bulwark
-3 Mythic Essences: Zin’jang, Defender of the Realm
-3 Mythic Essences: Bulwark of the 73rd
-3 Mythic Essences: Heart of Silverbrook