- Iron Fist [Passive]:: Grants immunity to routing.
- Taunt:: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
- Light Kissed: +4 to Light based challenge checks. (Replaces Arcane Affinity)
- Armored: Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -2. (Replaces Beautiful)
- Disciplined: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Endurance: Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Drilled Formations: Whenever an allied unit is on both your right and left flank, you become impervious to Penetrating Assaults and gain the Fortified buff.
- Challenging Orders: You may attempt to roll a Taunt check on an enemy unit in Commander Mode by rolling 1d20>8 within 20ft.
- Battleborn: While engaged in combat, your character gains +8 to physical challenge checks.
- Blessed: Allows your character to roll a 1d20>12 when defeated to reduce their character’s wound severity by one.
- Speaker of the Dead: Your character has a +4 to decay based challenge checks.
- Born Leader: While your character is alive, players within 10ft of your character have -2 threshold for CC checks. (Does not affect self)
- Survivor: The player may attempt to reroll a wounding roll. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Immunity (Uldir): When targeted by Damage Over Time abilities, roll 1d3 to prevent the DOT from applying to your character. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
- Plain I: (Negates Beautiful) Your character has a -3 to charm and seduction social challenge rolls.
- Pariah II: Whenever your character attempts to perform a social challenge check, they will have a +4 to their threshold if the character is the same race as they are and they take double the DP damage to social options against them.
- Honorable II: (Negates Dishonorable) When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
- Claustrophobic I: Whenever in a dungeon crawl, your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint.
- Implacable I: At the start of combat, your character must choose a singular target and can only damage that singular target until it is defeated. Once defeated, they must do a check of 1d2 to prevent themselves from selecting another to focus upon. A 1 is considered to be successful.
- Traumatized I: Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn.
- Weakness to Arcane I: (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character suffers a -8 to arcane challenge checks.
- Honorable Duelist II: (Negates Dirty Fighter) You must always attack second in a duel.
- Achilles’ Heel II: Your character has a -2 to their dueling defense dice.
- Stubborn I: When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
HP | Damage Roll(s):
55 HP | Mace: D: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2, H: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5. (+8 max and mod vs. Undead or Demons)
- DP: 3
- Persuasion: 1d30>18
- Ettiquette: 1d30>18
- Charm: 1d30-3>18
- Seduce: 1d30-3>18
- Plead: 1d30>18
- Intimidation: 1d30>18
Movement and Range:
- One-handed Mace: D: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2 Range: Melee. Pulverize: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player’s basic attacks can deal full damage to enemy Fortified targets.
- Shield: Guardian: Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
- Healing Spell: H: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5. Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done. Range: 35 ft.
Bloodsworn (+20 Initiative)
- Vigilant Bulwark: The paladin tosses forward their shield charged in holy light. The shield will strike an enemy targets within a small explosion template dealing 3d9+9 damage and taunting each. Range: 20ft
- Divine Retribution: The paladin calls upon holy magic to lash out at an enemy target. This skill can be used at a range. Deals 3d10+5 damage. If the total damage dealt exceeds 25, heal yourself for 10 HP. Range: 35ft
- Dawning Glory: Charging up holy magic, the paladin showers all of those before them with a magical blast. The paladin heals all allied units or damages enemy units within a cone for 3d12+7 healing/damage.
- Art of War: In the midst of battle, the Knight may find inspiration to drive their forces to victory. This increases base damage/healing by +10 for three turns. This skill may be used in Commander Mode. Action Type: MinorRange: Self
- Battle-Hardened: Rigorous training has left each knight more than capable of standing their own. If defeated in combat with minor wounds or less, the player will be able to continue to the fight with 10hp. A player may only be resurrected this way once per event. Action Type: InstantRange: Self
Banner of the Blazing Dawn:
[+10 to Max damage]
[+5 to Mod damage]
[+15 to Troop Total]
Troop Choice: Blood Knight Lancers
- Penetrating Assault: Lancers are able to drive through enemy infantry upon an attack. Their heavy lances and horses can plough through most opposing infantry(save spearmen etc). They are able to then roll a 1d3 where a roll of 1 is considered successful, to attempt to continue their remaining movement through an enemy target.
- Flanking Charge: If attacking an enemy target from the sides or rear then you max damage on that attack is increased by +25.
- Iron Fist[Passive]: Immune to routing.
Commander Points: 4
- Sanguine Traditions: At the end of each turn, Blood Knight Lancers may roll for a self heal of 1d20.
- Warhorn: Increase max damage by 20 and mod damage by 15 for a single turn. May be used as an instant.
- Heroic Barding: Increase troop total by +20 and March/Forced March range by +10ft.
- Squires: Increases mod damage by 10.
Troop Total | Damage Roll(s)
Total: 120 Damage: 1d45+25
Troop Movement and Range:
Range: Melee Movement: 65/85 ft.