- HP | Damage: 70 HP | 1d40+10
- Movement:45ft [March] 60 ft [Forced March]
- Ambush: Waywatcher Assassins are able to enter the battlefield stealthed. This means they may enter a battle at any point on the battlemap and allow them to bypass enemy battle lines. Attacking an opponent will allow them to deal an additional +25 max damage and will cause them to unstealth.
- Vanish: At the end of a turn, Waywatcher Assassins may attempt to restealth by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1=success.
- Nightshade Venom: Increases mod damage by +10 and max damage by +15 for a turn. Targets attacked with Nightshade Venom cannot be healed and if they are healed, they take damage equal to the heal. Can be used in conjunction of a regular attack.“If the Amani had one thing right, it was their ability to make toxic poison.”
- Throwing Daggers[II]: Instead of attacking in melee, the Waywatcher Assassins may instead throw their daggers up to 20ft for their normal attacking damage. Attacking this way does not give the benefit of Ambush. Range: 20ft “A good assassin knows when they cannot reach a target then it cannot be killed.”
HP | Damage Roll(s):
- 50 HP | 2d10+4: crit on 7-10= +2 | WITH STARKVENOM 2d14+4: crit 10-14=+2 | RANGED 1d20+4: crit on 15-20 = +2
- Combatant: 4 points spent, +4 mod damage to all attacks and class abilities
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability
- Politician: +1 point spent, 1 modifier on all diplomatic rolls
- Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks]
- Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
- Charming: Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Lucky: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- Small: Your character is able to move through enemies even when there is no space to move around them.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- Touched by Shadow: Your character has a +4 to all shadow based challenge checks.
- Claustrophobic [I]: Whenever in a dungeon crawl your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint.
- Implacable [I]: At the start of combat, your character must choose a singular target and can only damage that singular target until it is defeated. Once defeated, they must do a check of 1d2 to prevent themselves from selecting another to focus upon. A 1 is considered to be successful.
- Frail [I]: Your character has a +4 to wounds and suffers an +1 to wound duration.
- Shy [I]: Your character's social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold.
- Traumatized [I]: Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn.
- Wanton [I]: Opponents have a -4 threshold for successful charm and seduction attempts against your character.
- Dagger: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2
- Dagger: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2
- Thrown: 1d20 crit on 7-10+2. 20ft range
- Movement and Range: 40 ft. [walk] | 60 ft. [sprint] | melee [range]
- Stealth[Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 mod on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful. Range: Self
- Power Word Dominance: The priest attempts to dominate the mind of an enemy target. The priest deals 1d25+5 damage and the priest will gain dominion over the target's mind. Cannot be used on bosses Range: 35ft
- Subdue: The rogue attempts to overpower a non-boss enemy target and knock them temporarily unconscious. The rogue will roll 1d20<12 to stun the enemy target. If stealthed, the rogue will always successfully stun the target. Range: Melee
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
- Starkvenom Poison: Used on melee weapons. Increases damage to your weapon(s) by +1 mod OR to a weapon(s) for +4 max damage.
- 8 Fortified Essence