85 HP | Damage: 1d35+25
Troop Choice: Pathfinder Rangers
- Fire Arrows: able to ignite their arrows to deal sustained damage to opponents. A roll of 1d2 will determine if the Rangers ignited their enemy dealing half of the previous damage roll. A roll of 1= success. Fire Arrows are also able to catch objectives on fire when available.
- Bodkin Arrows: able to use arrows designed to penetrate heavy armor should the need arise. Bodkin arrows deal full damage to fortified units.
Movement and Range: 40ft march, 60ft forced march. 40ft Range
- Warpaint Cost: 1 Commander Point Bonus: Increases troop total by +15 and increases max and mod damage by 5.
- Blackwood Silversmithing Cost: 1 Commander Point Bonus: Increases the mod damage by 10.
50 HP | |1d25+8 Crit on 18-25+4
- [Combatant] Resourceful [Passive] Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Undead: Decreases wound rolls by -3
- Cunning: After a successful social challenge, roll 1d3 to see if it removes additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is a success.
- Endurance: Wound roll landing on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (1 per event)
- Stalwart: Passing a physical challenge check, gains 1d15+5 HP. Virtues:
- Armored[Free]: Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -2.
- Stern: Increases your character’s intimidation rolls by +2.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15.
- Battleborn: While engaged in combat, your character gains +8 to physical challenge checks.
- Animalistic:You may calm hostile non-boss beasts by rolling a Nature challenge check.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- Nature's Gift: Your character has a +4 to nature based challenge checks.
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character's perception rolls by +10. Allows them to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Unbroken: Your character may reroll any failed physical challenge rolls. (1 per event)
- Hideous:[II]: Your character's party cannot attempt charm social challenge checks while you are active in diplomacy.
- Plain[II]: Your character cannot attempt charm or seduction social challenge rolls.
- Crass[II]: Your character cannot successfully pass an etiquette challenge check.
- Weakness to Light[II]: Cannot pass a Light based challenge checks.
- Pariah[II]:Whenever your character attempts to perform a social challenge check, they will have a +4 to their threshold if the character is the same race as they are and they take double the DP damage to social options against them.
- Shy[II]: Your character's social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold and DP damage against your character doubles its impact.
- Stubborn[II]: At the start of diplomacy, you must pick a single type of social challenge rolls. You can only use that type of social challenge rolls for the remainder of the event.
- Stinky[II]: Your party cannot use Seduction challenge checks.
- Insanity[II]: Whenever your character enters an overly stressful situation, then they must roll a 1d2. A roll of 1 means they will be stunned for a turn, a roll of 2 will mean they will attack the closest character to them.
- Bow: 1d25+8 Crit on 18-25+4 | Range 40ft
- Bodkin Bolt: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player will fire a heavy piercing shot towards a target for their normal basic attack allowing them to deal full damage to fortified enemy units.
- Fist: 1d10+5 Crit on 7-10+2 | Range: Melee:
- [Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
Movement and Range: 35ft walk, 55ft sprint
- Spirit Bond[Passive]: The hunter’s animal companion joins the hunter in the battle. These pets fight independently of the hunter. Pets have 30hp and deal 2d15+5(crit on 6-8 for +2). Range: Self
- Hunting Traps: The hunter throws out traps at a non-boss enemy target to prevent them from moving for an entire turn. Does not need to roll for success. This is a minor action. Range: 30ft
- Snipe: The hunter uses a steadied and deadly shot to slay an enemy at a range. Deal 3d15+10 damage to a single target. Damage is doubled if the target is CC’d. Range: 40ft
Prestige Class: N/A
1 Withervine Poison: Used on ranged weapons.Increases ranged weapon damage by a +1 mod OR +4 max damage. Cost 250g
1 Oil of the Man Slayer:
Increases +2 mod damage/healing to all basic attacks/healings and class abilities against all humanoid enemies. Cost: 250g
: Fortified 4
Veteran Traits: 0