50 HP | Damage: 1d25+7 crit on 18-25 +5
• +5 mod damage on all attacks and class abilities
• Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability
Race: Blood Elf
• Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
• Cunning: Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to remove additional DP; 1 is success.
• Thrifty: When purchasing an item during an event, your character may purchase it for 1 less essence.
• Dextrous: +2 to physical challenge checks.
• Inventive: Decreases threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
• Disciplined: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
• Implacable II: At the start of combat, your character must choose a singular target and can only damage that singular target until it is defeated. Once defeated, they must choose another target to defeat.
• Inexperienced I: Your character has a -30 to initiative rolls.
• Plain I: Your character has a -3 to charm and seduction social challenge rolls.
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30>18
Movement and Range: 30 ft Walking | 50 ft Sprinting | 40 ft Range
Pet: Shann (spirit beast porcupine); must remain within 30ft of Vollendre
• Bow (Ranged | Two Hands)
D1d25+3 crit on 18-25 +4
Explosive Shot: The player will fire an exploding shot onto their target with their normal basic attack and then roll 1d2 to see if the shot explodes, dealing half the damage dealt to an adjacent target within 5ft; 1 is success.
•Sword (Melee | One Hand)
D1d10 crit on 7-10 +2
Prestige Class: <none>
• Spirit Bond [Passive]: The hunter's animal companion joins the hunter in battle. These pets fight independently of the hunter. Pets have 30hp and deal 2d15+5 (rit on 6-8 for +2).
• Companion Strike : The hunter uses its animal companion to aid them in their assault. May be used at range. Deal 3d15+5 (crit on 12-15 +3) damage to an enemy. If the total damage exceeds 25, deal an additional 10 damage.
• Savagery : For three turns, you gain a second animal companion of the same kind. It deals the same damage but does not have HP.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
Troop Choice: Oakvale Avengers
Commander Points: 2
Aspect of the Wildhunt
- Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Whenever Oakvale Avengers kill an enemy target, they gain a stacking buff granting them +5 mod damage on their attack/healing dice.
100 HP | Damage: 1d30+10 Healing: 1d30+10
Movement and Range: 40 ft March | 60 ft Forced March | Melee/20ft