Shal'dorei Commoner Priest
HP: 60/60 || Heals 1d25+2 (35 Feet) || Damages 1d22+3 || Shield
35 Foot Walk || 55 Foot Sprint || 35 Foot Range
Heal Crit Range: 18-25+5
Stave Crit Range: 16-22+3
+3 Support: +3 modifier to healing (Hero Mode)
- Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. (Range 10 Feet)
Racial - Shal'dorei
- Dextrous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks
Background - Commoner
- Lucky: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows your character to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft
Purchased With Vices
- Protector: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
- Stalwart: Whenever your character successfully passes a challenge check, gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities. (Druid: Moonsong)
- Destitute[I]: Your character only receives 50% of essences earned from an event. (Does not include overtime essences)
- Inexperienced[I]: Your character has a -30 to initiative rolls.
- Achilles' Heel[II]: Your character has a -1 to their dueling defense dice.
- Weakness to Arcane[II]: (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character cannot pass arcane based challenge checks.
Primary: One-Handed Healing
- Heals 1d25+2 (18-25+5 Crit)
- Range: 35 feet
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Damages 1d22+3 (16-22+3 Crit)
- Range: 5ft
- Leg Sweep: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player may attempt to stun an enemy, non-boss, target by rolling 1d20>12. A 12+ is considered to be successful. Stunned enemies cannot walk or attack for a turn.
- Guardian: Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack
- Revitalization Potion
- Dawnmending Bandages x2
- Holy Renewal: The priest calls upon the grace of the light to renew a targets vigor. The priest can heal a target for 1d15+5 and for the next three turns the target can roll 1d15 for additional healing. (Range: 35 Feet)
- Channeled Healing: The priest calls upon intense concentration to heal a target. The priest can heal a single target for 3d10+2 and if the roll exceeds 20, the targets gains a 15HP shield. (Range: 35 Feet)
- Moonsong: Calling upon the powers of nature, the user brings forth an intense wrath of magic. Entangle an enemy target in place for a single turn, preventing it from moving, and then strike for 3d10+5 nature damage.
Troops(HP) 90/90 || Damage 1d35+10 || Healing 1d30+5
45 Foot March || 65 Foot Forced || Melee/30 Foot Range
Troop Choice: Dawnmender Guardians
- Battlemending: When attacking, Dawnmender Guardians only deal half the damage of their roll and then may choose to heal an allied target/self for the full amount of their roll.
- Desperate Intervention[Passive]: Dawnmender Guardians may choose to heal two targets in their turn instead of one. Healing done between the targets are spread equally. (Cost=1)
Commander Points: 2
- Argent Vesititude: Allows healing to be placed on an allied target to be placed as a shield instead of restoring HP. The shield’s total HP cannot exceed 50. (Cost=1)