Shal'dorei Commoner Priest || Priestess of Elune
Revenant || Sister of the Fallen
HP: 50/50 || Heals 1d25+3 (35 Feet) || Damages 1d24+6 || Shield
35 Foot Walk || 55 Foot Sprint || 35 Foot Range
Heal Crit Range: 18-25+5
Spear Crit Range: 16-22+7
+3 Support: +3 modifier to healing (Hero Mode)
- Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. (Range 10 Feet)
Racial - Shal'dorei
- Dextrous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks
Background - Commoner
- Lucky: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows your character to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft
Purchased With Vices
- Protector: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
- Speaker of the Dead: Your character has a +4 to decay based challenge checks.
- Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities. (Druid: Moonsong)
- Destitute[I]: Your character only receives 50% of essences earned from an event. (Does not include overtime essences)
- Inexperienced[I]: Your character has a -30 to initiative rolls.
- Achilles' Heel[II]: Your character has a -1 to their dueling defense dice.
- Weakness to Arcane[II]: (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character cannot pass arcane based challenge checks.
Primary: One-Handed Healing
- Heals 1d25+3 (18-25+5 Crit)
- Range: 35 feet
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Damages 1d24+6 (16-22+7 Crit)
- Range: 5ft
- Leg Sweep: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player may attempt to stun an enemy, non-boss, target by rolling 1d20>12. A 12+ is considered to be successful. Stunned enemies cannot walk or attack for a turn.
- Guardian: Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack
- Revitalization Potion
- Dawnmending Bandages x2
- Spirit Host[Passive]: At the start of each turn, the Revenant will attempt to summon a spirit of War to fight alongside themselves. The Spirit of War is a melee fighter who deals 2d12+4 (Crit on 8-12 for +2) and has 20hp.
- Bone Shield: The Revenant calls on spirits of the dead to protect an allied character by giving them a 20hp Shield. Cannot be used on self. May be used as an instant.
- Power Word Dominance: The priest attempts to dominate the mind of an enemy target. The priest deals 1d25+5 damage and the priest will gain dominion over the target's mind. The target will now move and attack on the Priest’s turn but, at the start of Priest’s turn, they will need to roll a 1d20>12 to attempt to retain control of the target. The initial turn where Power Word Dominance is applied does not require a roll. Cannot be used on bosses.
- Channeled Healing: The priest calls upon intense concentration to heal a target. The priest can heal a single target for 3d10+2 and if the roll exceeds 20, the targets gains a 15HP shield. (Range: 35 Feet)
- Moonsong: Calling upon the powers of nature, the user brings forth an intense wrath of magic. Entangle an enemy target in place for a single turn, preventing it from moving, and then strike for 3d10+5 nature damage.
Troops(HP) 90/90 || Damage 1d35+10 || Healing 1d30+5
45 Foot March || 65 Foot Forced || Melee/30 Foot Range
Troop Choice: Dawnmender Guardians
- Battlemending: When attacking, Dawnmender Guardians only deal half the damage of their roll and then may choose to heal an allied target/self for the full amount of their roll.
- Desperate Intervention[Passive]: Dawnmender Guardians may choose to heal two targets in their turn instead of one. Healing done between the targets are spread equally. (Cost=1)
Commander Points: 2
- Argent Vesititude: Allows healing to be placed on an allied target to be placed as a shield instead of restoring HP. The shield’s total HP cannot exceed 50. (Cost=1)