Duskwatch Infiltrator Valdrus Lunyre
HP: 50 || Damage Roll: Melee: 2d13 (2d13): crit on 9-14] Ranged: 1d10 crit on 7-10+2
PClass Bonus: NOT YET ACTIVE ( +2 Diplomacy Points. Increases Persuasion and Intimidation rolls by +3. Increases perception rolls by +20.)
Role: 5 Points Politician [+5 Social]
- [Calm : M attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
- [Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- [Dexterous]: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- [Arcanic Affinity]: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- [Lay of the Land]: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows your character to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- [Lucky]: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- [Cunning]:Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
- [Agile]: Increases your character’s Dueling Defense die by +2
- [Famous]: Increases your Diplomacy Points by 1 DP.
- [Manipulator]: Adds the social option of Lie. Lies have a -4 threshold to social challenge checks, but the target lied to may attempt to roll perception to determine if they can see through the lie. A 70+ is required to detect the lie. If detected, the liar takes 2 DP damage.
- [Weakness to Decay II]: Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
- [Reckless II]: Whenever your character fails a CC check they take an additional 1d10+5 damage, double CC duration
- [Weakness to Fel I]: Your character suffers a -8 to fel challenge checks.
- [Greedy II:]: Your character has a +15 to their loot rolls, but if they do not win, they will take "Heavy Wounds" as they are stricken with envy. Does not stack with regular wounds. The mortal wounds are not actual wounds but your character will gain the mechanical debuff. You cannot give loot earned in events to other players
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30+5 (1d30+7)
Movement & Range: Walk 35ft || Sprint 55ft || Range: Melee
Primary: Daggers (2)
Prestige Class: Courtly Investigator
Smoke Screen: The rogue throws blasting power to obscure a location using a small explosion template. They cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks while within the smoke and if there are not enemy units within the smoke they may re-enter stealth without a roll check. May be used as an instant. Moving out of the smoke screen cancels its effect.
Seeking Strike: Knowing where all the vital points on an enemy body lays, the rogue seeks to exploit a hidden strike. Roll 3d8+8 damage an enemy target and if the total damage is 13+ then deal an additional 1d9 damage to the target for the next three adjacent turns.
Stealth[Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 mod on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful.
Prestige Class Abilities: NOT ACTIVE
Death Sentence: Attempt to kill near death targets by rolling 1d20. Targets must be have less than 50% HP remaining. A roll of +12 is considered successful. Cannot be used on bosses.
Detect Weakness: Courtly Investigators may attempt roll for perception in combat or diplomacy to determine the weakness of an advisory. The DM will then determine the weakness and inform the Investigator. If used in Diplomacy, the Investigator can see which types of Social Options a target may be immune or weak to.
Health Potion  1d50+15
Starkvenom  +4 max
Soldier's Pack: Sunreaver Splint 
Light’s Glory Veteran (1 additional Commander point)
Nighthold: [Athletic]: Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
HP: 70 || Damage Roll: 1d40+10 (1d50+20)
Troop Choice: Waywatcher Assassins
Throwing Daggers 
Bonus: Instead of attacking in melee, the Waywatcher Assassins may instead throw their daggers up to 20ft for their normal attacking damage. Attacking this way does not give the benefit of Ambush. Range: 20ft
 Veteran Ranger
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the Vanguard trait, allowing the unit to position themselves on any edge of the map on the start of the second turn.
 Nightblade Ranger
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the ability: Arcane Reaver Shot: When activated, damage dealt to an enemy target will bypass their spellshield for 1 turn. Minor action.
Range: Melee || March: 45 || Forced March: 60
Commander Points: 3