50 HP | Sword: 1d13+12 Spell: 1d28+9: crit on 21-28 +5
- Charm: 1d30+2>18
- Etiquette: 1d30>18
- Iron Fist [Passive]: Grants immunity to routing.
- Extra Commander Point
- +25 HP
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15
- Expert: Your character may choose to reroll any ability used in combat. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (Only once per event)
- Envoy (Ethereal): Your character’s social challenge checks regarding that race have a -3 threshold to pass the challenge.
- Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Alchemist (Blackrock Foundry Sunguard Raid Perk): Increases your potion slot by +1.
- Berserker: When within 25% HP of your character’s maximum health, they become immune to CC.
- Arrogant: Whenever your character attempts a social challenge against another character, they will have a +4 to the threshold if that character does not have the same background as your character.
- Violent: Whenever your character enters a situation that becomes overly tedious, they must roll a violence check of 1d4. If they roll a 4, they will then violently attack someone present.
- Hotdeaded II: Your character must always accept the challenge of a duel and will attack any that attempt to step in their way.
- Jealous II: Choose a player(s) and whenever Charm or Seduction rolls are rolled against that character, your character must roll a 1d30>18 to prevent your character from challenging the opponent to a duel. (Lilarra, Vaelrin, Rythaen)
- Stubborn: When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
- Wanton: Opponents have a -4 threshold for successful charm and seduction attempts against your character.
- Primary: One-hand sword
- Secondary: Spell-Barrier Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Offensive Spell: D: 1d28+9: crit on 21-28 +5
Bonus: -10hp, +3 max and +2 mod damage. Increases Initiative by +10.
30ft Walk | 50 ft Sprint
- Arcanic Leap: The mage blinks through time and space up to 10ft to evade danger or advance in battle. May be used as an instant.
- Raging Inferno:Summoning a living flame, the mage launches a fire blast to strike at the target. Deal 3d12+11 damage to a target and for the next three turns deal 1d12+7 damage as a burn.
- Blazing Combustion: The mage ignites the very life-force within an enemy target dealing 1d13+7 damage for three turns. At the end of the last damage tick, it deals 3d11+15 damage to every enemy within a small explosion template area.
- Firestorm: A blazing firestorm radiates away from the caster, dealing 3d11+9 damage to all enemies in a 20ft line.
- Molten Eruption: Cracks form beneath your feet, spewing molten lava at enemies. Deal 3d15+7 damage to a target and if the roll exceeds 20, deal an additional 1d6 fire damage for three turns.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
- This bitch empty -- YEET!
175HP | Damage: 4d15+10. Uses cone template on basic attacks.
- Sentinel’s Vigil: The construct may activate a powerful magical shield around itself to defend it and near by enemies from powerful ranged blasts. All targets within 20ft take half damage to enemy ranged attacks for a single turn. May be used as an instant.
40 March | 60 Force March | Melee
- Self Destruction Mechanism: 2 Commander PointsBonus: When dying, the Construct will explode dealing 1d150 damage to all enemy units within 10ft. The player however takes a +5 wound penalty that cannot be negated under any circumstance.
- Temporal Displacement Cost: 2 Commander PointsBonus: Allows the Construct to trade place with any other allied unit on the map. This is a minor action.