50 HP | Sword: 1d13+12 Spell: 1d28+9: crit on 21-28 +5
- Charm: 1d30+2>18
- Etiquette: 1d30>18
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15
- Expert: Your character may choose to reroll any ability used in combat. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (Only once per event)
- Envoy (Ethereal): Your character’s social challenge checks regarding that race have a -3 threshold to pass the challenge.
- Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Alchemist (Blackrock Foundry Sunguard Raid Perk): Increases your potion slot by +1.
- Berserker: When within 25% HP of your character’s maximum health, they become immune to CC.
- Arrogant: Whenever your character attempts a social challenge against another character, they will have a +4 to the threshold if that character does not have the same background as your character.
- Violent: Whenever your character enters a situation that becomes overly tedious, they must roll a violence check of 1d4. If they roll a 4, they will then violently attack someone present.
- Hotdeaded II: Your character must always accept the challenge of a duel and will attack any that attempt to step in their way.
- Jealous II: Choose a player(s) and whenever Charm or Seduction rolls are rolled against that character, your character must roll a 1d30>18 to prevent your character from challenging the opponent to a duel. (Lilarra)
- Stubborn: When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
- Wanton: Opponents have a -4 threshold for successful charm and seduction attempts against your character.
- Primary: One-hand sword
- Secondary: Spell-Barrier Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Offensive Spell: D: 1d28+9: crit on 21-28 +5
30ft Walk | 50 ft Sprint
- Arcanic Leap: The mage blinks through time and space up to 10ft to evade danger or advance in battle. May be used as an instant.
- Raging Inferno::Summoning a living flame, the mage launches a fire blast to strike at the target. Deal 3d12+11 damage to a target and for the next three turns deal 1d12+7 damage as a burn.
- Blazing Combustion: The mage ignites the very life-force within an enemy target dealing 1d13+7 damage for three turns. At the end of the last damage tick, it deals 3d11+15 damage to every enemy within a small explosion template area.
- Firestorm: A blazing firestorm radiates away from the caster, dealing 3d11+9 damage to all enemies in a 20ft line.
- Molten Eruption: Cracks form beneath your feet, spewing molten lava at enemies. Deal 3d15+7 damage to a target and if the roll exceeds 20, deal an additional 1d6 fire damage for three turns.
Bonus: -10hp, +3 max and +2 mod damage. Increases Initiative by +10.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
- Mindvenom Poison: Used by spellcasters and healers. Increases healing/offensive spells by +1 mod OR +4 max
- Health Potion: Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant.
70HP | Damage: 1d20+10
- Blizzard: Damage: 3d15+10 Oathsworn Magisters rain down a heavy storm of ice upon an enemy target. Using a large explosion template deal damage equally among all targets within the template.
45 March | 70 Force March | 35ft
- Sunreaver Archmage: Cost: 2 Commander PointsBonus: Removes any troop option making the player fight the battle solo. They will be given a set health pool (70) and does an increased max and mod damage by 15. Your max and mod damage will be based off your troop choice and any additional Commander Point options you take in conjunction with it.