Arcanist Iridessa Torchflame
HP 50 (+15 in case of Spell Shield).
1d30(+7)>18 (sometimes +9)
(+5DP, +2 Charm, +2 Persuasion, -2 to threshold of all enemies but nobles; +3 Arcane checks.)
+5 Point modifier on DP rolls.
+ Calm : Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
• +2 to all Persuasion Rolls
• Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
3. Arcane Affinity: +3 mod to all arcane checks. (Arcane)
4. Beautiful: +2 to all social checks. (Charm.)
5. Versatile: (Purchased) Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities. (Rogue.)
• Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
1. Honorable Rank 2
• (Negates Dishonorable) When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
Primary: Wand (Used in one hand): D1d10. Crit on 7-10+2. Range: 20ft
Secondary: Spell-Barrier : Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Offensive Spells: 1d25+2: Crit on 18-25 +5 Range: 30 ft.
1. Arcanic Leap : The mage blinks through time and space up to 10ft to evade danger or advance in battle. May be used as an instant.
2. Mirror Image : Summoning two illusions of themselves, the mage splits themselves apart magically to assail an opponent. Create two mirror images of the mage that lasts two turns. The mirror images roll the same basic attack dice as the mage, but their damage is halved of the rolled value. This is a minor action.
3. Stealth [Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 mod on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful.
Planning on Merchant Princess.
• Iron claw Ballista are the prized war machines of Quel’Thalas. Easy to man and transport, they have excellent range and carry a heavy payload. Their heavy eagle claw bolts can take out heavy fortifications and enemy infantry. Often used on the decks of Thalassian warships, their ability to pivot and fire from multiple directions make them a strong counterpart to the cannons found in the south. Deals full damage to fortified.
Useable: All characters
Damage: 2d25+20. Uses small explosion template on basic attacks.
• Reaping Shot :
The ballista fires a piercing shot that deals full damage to one target and then half the damage of the roll to targets 15ft behind it.
• Exploding Shot :
The ballista fires a massive explosive bolt sending an explosive pounding to the impacted area. Uses the large explosion template.
Range: 50 ft
March: 40 ft
Forced March: 60 ft
(An alternate Suncaster for Roll20 sessions close to server events which I do not wish to test fate with wounds on.)