65HP | Damage: 1d40+10 Healing: 1d45+10
65 March | 85 Force March | Melee/20ft
- Riders of the Wildhunt 1 CP The Oakvale Avengers mount Oakvale Greatstags and ride into battle granting them +25 max March/Forced March and decreases their Troop HP by -20.
- Thalassian Scribe Increases troop total by +15 and max healing by 5.
50 HP | H: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Seduction: 1d30+2>18
- Etiquette: 1d30+4>18
- Battle-Mending [Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Aristocrat: Your character has a +4 to Etiquette challenge checks.
- Heraldry: Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC)
- Small -Your character is able to move through enemies even when there is no space to move around them.
- Alchemist - Increases your potion slot by +1.
- Blessed - Allows your character to reroll any failed challenge checks. (Only one success per event).
- Nature’s Gift - Your character has a +4 to nature based challenge checks.
- Versatile - Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
- [*]Clumsy II: Your character has a +4 threshold to physical challenge checks. If they fail a physical challenge check, they must roll a 1d3 to prevent themselves from falling down and stunning themselves. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
- Jealous II - Choose a player (Veloestian) and whenever Charm or Seduction rolls are rolled against that character, your character must roll a 1d30>18 to prevent your character from challenging the opponent to a duel.
- Inexperienced - Your character has a -30 to initiative rolls.
- Lazy - Whenever your character sprints, they take a -7 max and mod debuff to whatever action follows.
- Primary: Dagger
- Secondary: Spellshield Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Healing Spell
- Holy Renewal: The priest calls upon the grace of the light to renew a targets vigor. The priest can heal a target for 1d15+5 and for the next three turns the target can roll 1d15 for additional healing. Range: Self
- Saving Grace: The priest attempts to save an allied player/character by pulling them to their location with light magic within 15ft. May be used as an instant.
- Brilliant Tranquility: The druid calls upon the power of nature to restore their allies. Heal up to three targets for 2d10+10 healing. Healing is equally dispersed among all selected targets. Range: 30ft (Versatile)
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
- Windfury Potion: Grants an additional turn in conjunction of the potion user’s turn. Windfury Potions can only be used on other players and a player can only drink one Windfury Potion per event. Cannot be used as an instant. Cost: 500g
- Revitalization Potion: Allows the resurrection of a fallen player. The player will roll 1d25+10 to determine their HP after being raised from defeat. Cannot be used as an instant. Fallen players cannot used Revitalization Potions on themselves. Adds a Diminishing Return debuff on the target character that lasts for the remainder of the event. A player can only take a single Revitalization Potion to an event. Cost: 1,000g
- Mindvenom Poison Used by spellcasters and healers. Increases healing/offensive spells by +1 mod OR +4 max damage. Cost 250g