50 HP | H: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5 D: 1d22+6: crit on 16-22+3
Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Seduction: 1d30+2>18
- Etiquette: 1d30+4>18
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Aristocrat: Your character has a +4 to Etiquette challenge checks.
- Heraldry: Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC)
- Small -Your character is able to move through enemies even when there is no space to move around them.
- Alchemist - Increases your potion slot by +1.
- Blessed - Allows your character to reroll any failed challenge checks. (Only one success per event).
- Nature’s Gift - Your character has a +4 to nature based challenge checks.
- Reserved - Seduction attempts against your character have a -4 modifier.
- Manipulator - Adds the social option of Lie. Lies have a -4 threshold to social challenge checks, but the target lied to may attempt to roll perception to determine if they can see through the lie. A 70+ is required to detect the lie. If detected, the liar takes 2 DP damage.
- Versatile - Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
- Clumsy II: Your character has a +4 threshold to physical challenge checks. If they fail a physical challenge check, they must roll a 1d3 to prevent themselves from falling down and stunning themselves. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
- Jealous II - Choose a player (Veloestian, Celyssae) and whenever Charm or Seduction rolls are rolled against that character, your character must roll a 1d30>18 to prevent your character from challenging the opponent to a duel.
- Inexperienced - Your character has a -30 to initiative rolls.
- Heavy - Players attempting to carry your character in combat suffer -60% reduction to their movement. This includes players with flight.
- Lazy - Whenever your character sprints, they take a -7 max and mod debuff to whatever action follows.
- Weakness to Decay II - Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
- Primary: Stave
- Healing Spell
- Brilliant Tranquility: The druid calls upon the power of nature to restore their allies. Heal up to three targets for 2d10+10 healing. Healing is equally dispersed among all selected targets.
- Moonsong: Calling on the powers of nature, the druid brings forth an intense wrath of magic. Entangle an enemy target in place for a single turn preventing it to move, and then strike it for 3d10+8 nature damage.
- Jade Statue (Ent): The monk places a jade status on the ground allowing them to extend the healing reach of their magic. As long as the monk is within 30ft of the jade statue, they may cast a healing spell through it, extending their reach by another 30ft. The statue has 30HP as a shield.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
65HP | Damage: 1d40+10 Healing: 1d45+10
65 March | 85 Force March | Melee/20ft
- Riders of the Wildhunt 1 CP The Oakvale Avengers mount Oakvale Greatstags and ride into battle granting them +25 max March/Forced March and decreases their Troop HP by -20.
- Thalassian Scribe Increases troop total by +15 and max healing by 5.