40 HP | Damage: 1d34+5: crit on 25-34 +4
Initiative Roll: 1d100
Perception Roll: 1d100
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30>18+5
• Persuasion +2
• Pariah II for Undead
Challenge Roll: 1d30>16+1
• Knowledge +4
• Fel +4
• Physical +2
• Cannot attempt Light, Nature or Decay.
• +5 DP
• +5 to diplomatic rolls.
• Calm : Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
• Cunning: Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
• Undead: Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -3.
• Expert: Your character may choose to reroll any ability used in combat. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (Only once per event)
• Mystical: Your character has a +4 to all knowledge challenge checks.
• Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
• Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
• Inventive: Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
• Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
• Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
• Fel Tainted: Your character has a +4 to fel based challenge checks.
• Athletic: Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
• Manipulator: Adds the social option of Lie. Lies have a -4 threshold to social challenge checks, but the target lied to may attempt to roll perception to determine if they can see through the lie. A 70+ is required to detect the lie. If detected, the liar takes 2 DP damage.
• Weakness to Light II: Your character cannot pass a light based challenge check.
• Weakness to Decay II: Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
• Pariah II: Whenever your character attempts to perform a social challenge check, they will have a +4 to their threshold if the character is the same race as they are and they take double the DP damage to social options against them.
• Weakness to Nature II: Your character cannot pass nature challenge checks.
• Cowardly I: Your character have a +2 threshold to any fear CC challenge rolls.
• Pushover I: Opponents have a -4 threshold for intimidate attempts against your character.
• Dishonorable I: Your character must always take the dishonorable action when given the chance.
• Frail I: Your character has a +4 to wounds and suffers an +1 to wound duration.
• Achilles' Heel II: Your character has a -2 to their dueling defense dice.
• Rifle (Ranged | Two Hands)
D: 1d25+6: crit on 18-25 +4
Flaming Shot : When used, the player will shoot their target for their normal basic attack and then roll 1d2<1 to see if the shot ignites the target for half the total damage dealt. Minor Action (can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn).
• Spell-shield (Spell)
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Movement and Range: 35 ft Walking | 55 ft Sprinting | 45 ft Range
• Snipe : The hunter uses a steadied and deadly shot to slay an enemy at a range. Deal 3d17+5 damage to a single target. Damage is doubled if the target is CC’d. Range: 45 ft.
• Stealth [Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 mod on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful.
• Volley : The hunter fires a series of shots that deal damage to all enemies within a small explosion template area. Deals 5d7+5 to all targets within the template. Range: 45 ft.
Prestige Class: Spellbow
Bonus: -10hp. +3 max and +2 mod damage. The player is granted a 15hp energy shield to be used at the start of the event.
• Arcane Focus[Passive]: At the beginning of each turn, the Spellbow may roll 1d10+3 to recharge their spellshield up to a max of 30hp. For all intents and purposes, the spellshield hp is equal to how much Arcane Focus the Spellbow is currently charged.
• Arcanic Barrage [Costs 5 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow conjures a second arrow to strike either a singular target twice or a secondary target within 15ft of the original target.
• Enchanted Glaive [Costs 10 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow throws an enchanted glaive weapon that bounces between multiple enemies within a close range. Deals 5d5+5 damage to up to three targets that are within 15ft of each other.
• Enchanted Shockwave [Costs 15 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow discharges their Arcane Focus to damage all enemy targets within 20ft of the player’s location dealing 3d17+7 damage to all enemy targets.
• [+2 to Max damage/healing on basic attacks and abilities]
• [Reach: +5ft range to basic attacks/healing and abilities]
• [Nature’s Grasp: Roll 1d3 when dealing damage with a weapon or basic offensive spell. If you roll a 1, then the enemy takes 1d7 damage and is rooted in place]
100 HP (Fortified) | Damage: 2d45+35. Uses small explosion template on basic attacks.
Troop Choice: Ironclaw Ballista
The ballista fires a piercing shot that deals full damage to one target and then half the damage of the roll to targets 15ft behind it.
The ballista fires a massive explosive bolt sending an explosive pounding to the impacted area. Uses the large explosion template.
Movement and Range: Stationary | 70 ft Range
Commander Points: 2
Fortified Field Artillery
- Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Increases Troop HP by +30. Makes the Ballista have the fortified buff. Increases range by 20ft. Increases damage by +20 max and +15 mod. Fortified Field Artillery cannot move and is stationary the entire game.