HP | Damage Roll(s):
Movement and Range:
Cost: 1 Commander Point
- Bonus: Hawkstrider Outriders are equipped with powerful wildwood weaponry that increases max and mod damage by +10 but decreases troop total by -20. “Elven lances often require a free hand to balance, but their ability to break through armor is legendary.”
Hit and Run[Passive]
Cost: 1 Commander Point
- Bonus: Hawkstrider Outriders are no longer subject to normal movement rules. They may Move/Attack/Move again all within the same turn. “How can they unmount us if they never catch us?”
HP | Damage Roll(s):
Rifle: 1d25+6: crit on 18-25 +4
Sword: 1d10+3: crit on 7-10+2
Pet: 3d15+5 (Crit on 12-15 +3)
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
You are naturally gifted with Arcane magics.
Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
You are naturally gifted with your hands.
Disciplined: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
Your training has made you able to face the greatest of dangers.
Endurance: Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
You are able to withstand the exhaustion of battle.
Born Leader: While your character is alive, players within 10ft of your character have -2 threshold for CC checks. (Does not affect self)
Your presence inspires those around you.
Inventive: Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
You know that success requires trial and error.
Protector: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
You care for your allies and will fight to the end for them.
Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15.
You are extremely perceptive to your surroundings.
Honorable II: (Negates Dishonorable) When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
You find yourself compelled to act justly.
Honorable Duelist II: (Negates Dirty Fighter) You must always attack second in a duel.
You always fight an even match.
Hotheaded: Every failed social challenge used against your character will force your character to roll 1d3 to prevent challenging them to a duel. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
You're over confident and quick to anger.
Whenever in a dungeon crawl your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint.
Tight spaces make you uncomfortable.
Primary: Rifle: D: 1d25+3: crit on 18-25 +4
- Explosive Shot: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player will fire an exploding shot onto their target with their normal basic attack and then roll 1d2 to see if the shot explodes dealing half the damage dealt to an adjacent target within 5ft. 1= Success, 2=fail.
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Spirit Bond[Passive]: The hunter’s animal companion joins the hunter in the battle. These pets fight independently of the hunter. Pets have 30hp and deal 2d15+5(crit on 6-8 for +2). Range: Self
- Companion Strike: The hunter uses its animal companion to aid them in their assault. This skill may be used at range. Deal 3d15+5 (Crit on 12-15 +3) damage to an enemy. If the total damage dealt exceeds 25, deal an additional 10 damage. Range: Melee for animal companion
- Volley: The hunter fires a series of shots that deal damage to all enemies within a small explosion template area. Deals 5d7+5 to all targets within the template. Range: 40ft
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
Bursting Dragon: x1
- Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also applies a burning debuff dealing 1d5 damage for the next two turns. (Use a single dot roll to determine damage on all targets impacted.) Costs: 250g
- Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also causes a bright flash forcing non-boss targets to roll 1d20>11 to prevent from being stunned. Costs: 250g
- Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant. Cost: 500g
- Allows the resurrection of a fallen player. The player will roll 1d25+10 to determine their HP after being raised from defeat. Cannot be used as an instant. Fallen players cannot used Revitalization Potions on themselves. Adds a Diminishing Return debuff on the target character that lasts for the remainder of the event. A player can only take a single Revitalization Potion to an event. Cost: 1,000g