HP | Damage Roll(s)
60 HP | 2d27+9, Crit on 19-27/+8 Damage
- Combatant: 3 Points Spent Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Guardian: 2 Points Spent Taunt [Passive]: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted.Range: 10 ft.
- Arcane Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- Endurance: Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Stalwart: Whenever your character successfully passes a physical challenge check, gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Battleborn: While engaged in combat, your character gains a +8 to physical challenge checks.
- Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Inventive: Decrease the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
- Massive: Your character has +5 ft. range to your melee attacks.
- Protector: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
- Rejuvenation: Decreases your character’s wound duration by -1 week.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- Unbroken: Your character may reroll any failed physical challenge rolls. (Only one success per event)
- Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class.
- Honorable II: When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
- Honorable Duelist II: You must always attack second in a duel.
- Weakness to Blood II: (Negates Sanguine) Your character cannot pass blood magic challenge checks.
- Weakness to Decay II: Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
- Weakness to Fel II: Your character cannot pass fel based challenge checks.
- Diplomatic Points: 2
40 ft. March; 60 ft. Forced March
- Primary:Spear 1d22+3 Crit on 16-22/+3; Impale: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used while attacking an enemy target, they may also strike any enemy unit(s) within 10ft directly behind that original target.
- Ranged/Other:Spell-Shield : Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15 hp of damage. Lasts until broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
+3 max and +3 mod damage. Increases +5 crit. Increases Initiative by +20.
- Combat Reflexes [Passive] The Rogue attempts to use their attackers assault against them by rolling 1d3. If they roll a 1, then the attack deals the melee damage to themselves instead. This ability applies to melee attacks only and cannot reflect damage done by breath attacks, magical spells, etc. Range: Self
- Inner Calm : The monk reaches a point of inner peace mid battle. Remove all CC effects off of your character and give your character a 15hp chi shield. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
- Phantom Blade [Passive]: The Battle-Mage summons a blade of mana to mimic their attacks. This allows the Battle-Mage to add an additional die to all of their basic attack rolls. Range: Self
- Roll : The monk tucks and rolls up to 10ft away. May be used as an instant. Range: 15 ft.
- Temporal Defenses [Passive]: When taking damage in melee, the Battle-Mage may roll 1d10 to phase out of the strike negating all damage. A 7+ is required to prevent damage. Range: Self
[Arcane Armory]: +2 max damage on Basic Attacks and Abilities, -1 Crit Threshold, Reach. Hero Mode.
[Shadowlily House Banner]: +15 Troop Total, +10 to March and Forced March Distance, Players within 5 ft. are immune to Routing mechanics. Commander Mode.
[Fortified Essence] x20
- Health Potion: Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant. (500g)
- Oil of the Demonic Slayer: Increases +2 mod damage/healing to all basic attacks/healing and class abilities against demonic enemies. (250g)
- Starkvenom Poison: Used on melee weapons. Increases damage to a single weapon by +1 mod or +4 max. (250g)
- Sunweaver's Splint: Can be used on a wounded player to reduce their wound severity by a full tier. (Such as reducing heaving wounds to minor wounds). Can be used on other players/self. (500g)
- Windfury Potion: Grants an additional turn in conjunction of the potion user’s turn. Windfury Potions can only be used on other players and a player can only drink one Windfury Potion per event. Cannot be used as an instant. (500g)
- Runic Fencer [1 Commander Point]: +5 max and mod damage. The Runic Fencer allows the player to Blink behind any enemy unit they are currently engaged in melee combat with at the start of their turn! They cannot move into combat and blink behind that enemy in the same turn.
- Dual Wield [1 Commander Point]: Increases the damage dealt by +10 max and +10 mod but reduces troop total by -20.
- Penetrating Charge [1 Commander Point]: Increase your roll max by 10 points and gain Penetrating Charge.
110 HP | 1d55+25 Melee
50 ft. March; 70 ft. Forced March