70HP | Damage: 1d40+5
- Ambush: Waywatcher Assassins are able to enter the battlefield stealthed. This means they may enter a battle at any point on the battlemap and allow them to bypass enemy battle lines. Attacking an opponent will allow them to deal an additional +25 max damage and will cause them to unstealth.
- Vanish: At the end of a turn, Waywatcher Assassins may attempt to restealth by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1=success.
45 March | 70 Force March | Melee
- Nightshade Venom: Increases mod damage by 5 and max damage by 15 for a turn. Targets attacked with Nightshade Venom cannot be healed and if they are healed, they take damage equal to the heal. Can be used in conjunction of a regular attack.
- Ranging Tools: At the end of each turn, Pathfinder units may attempt to replenish lost soldiers by rolling a 1d15. Whatever rolled will be added back into their health pool.
50 HP | Sword: 2d10+5 Spell: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
- Seduction: 1d30+2>18
- Etiquette: 1d30-4>18
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Dexterous: Your character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- Lucky: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Swagger: Increases your character’s seduction rolls by +2.
- Agile: Increases your character’s Dueling Defense die by +2
- Fencer: Increases your character’s Dueling Attack die by +2.
- Fighting Dirty: Your character’s opponent has -15 to their Dueling Initiative rolls.
- Inventive: Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
- Crass: Your character have a -4 to etiquette challenge checks.
- Gossip: Characters in your party have a -4 to all their etiquette challenge checks.
- Greedy: Your character has a +15 to their loot rolls, but if they do not win, you will take "Heavy Wounds" as they are stricken with envy. Does not stack with regular wounds. The heavy wounds are not actual wounds but your character will gain the mechanical debuff -1 week. They cannot give loot earned in events to other players.
- Glory Drunk: In each combat setting, your character must get more killing blows than any other player or they will take "Heavy Wounds" to your pride automatically. Does not stack with regular wounds. The heavy wounds are not actual wounds but your character will still gain the mechanical debuff -1 week
- Reckless: Whenever your character fails a CC check they take an additional 1d10+5 damage. Hotdeaded II: Your character must always accept the challenge of a duel and will attack any that attempt to step in their way.
- Primary: One-hand sword
- Secondary: One-hand sword
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Offensive Spell: D: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
- Eviscerate: The rogue attempts to strike a target with a flurry of attacks. At the start of the turn, it will roll 1d3, based on that roll, it will determine how many additional die the will gain to its next basic attack rolls. Range: Self
- Combat Reflexes[Passive]: The Rogue attempts to use their attackers assault against them by rolling 1d3. If they roll a 1, then the attack deals the melee damage to themselves instead. This ability applies to melee attacks only and cannot reflect damage done by breath attacks, magical spells, etc.
- Starfall: The druid summons the pure power of nature to devastate many foes. Using a small explosion template, deal 10d8+15 damage to each target. Range: 30ft (Versatile)
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
- Flashing Star: Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also causes a bright flash forcing non-boss targets to roll 1d20>11 to prevent from being stunned. Costs: 250g
- Bursting Dragon: Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also applies a burning debuff dealing 1d5 damage for the next two turns. (Use a single dot roll to determine damage on all targets impacted.) Costs: 250g