- Combatant: +3
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Politician: +2 to Diplomacy
- Arcane Affinity: +4 to Arcane based challenge checks
Beautiful: +2 to Charm rolls
- Aristocrat: +4 to Etiquette challenge checks
- Noblesse Oblige: Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to the success of that roll if they are a commoner.
- Inventive (Fifth Virtue): Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
- Reserved (Free Virtue due to Negates Beautiful Vice): Seduction attempts against your character have a -4 modifier.
- Disciplined: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Plain (Rank I): (Negates Beautiful) Your character has a -3 to charm and seduction social challenge rolls.
- Frail (Rank I): Your character has a +4 to wounds and suffers a +1 to wound duration.
- Weakness to Light (Rank I): Your character suffers a -8 to light challenge checks.
- Stubborn (Rank I): When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
35 HP | 1d30+8 (Crit on 22-30: +10) (Combatant Stat+Spell+Blood Mage Bonus)
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30+2 > 18
Movement and Range:
Walk 30 ft | Sprint 50 ft | Range 35 ft
- Primary: Offensive Spell (1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5) Range: Base Class
- Channeling: A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an offensive spell or magical class ability, increasing the number of dice rolled for that ability to increase by +1. Range: Self
- Secondary: Spell-shield (Spell)
- Spell-Barrier : Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Tertiary: Dagger (1d10: crit on 7-10+2)
- Riposte : Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter-attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Arcanic Leap [1+1]: The mage blinks through time and space up to 10ft to evade danger or advance in battle. May be used as an instant. Range: 10ft
- Raging Inferno [2+1]: Summoning a living flame, the mage launches a fire blast to strike at the target. Deal 3d12+10 damage to a target and for the next three turns deal 1d9+6 damage as a burn. Range: 35ft
- Blazing Combustion [1+1]: The mage ignites the very life-force within an enemy target dealing 1d10+6 damage for three turns. At the end of the last damage tick, it deals 3d8+14 damage to every enemy within a small explosion template area. Range: 35ft
Prestige Class: Blood Mage
Bonus: -15hp. +5 max and +3 mod damage. Increases crit by +5.
- Summon Phoenix [Passive]: Summons a phoenix to fight alongside the Blood Mage. The Phoenix has 30HP and does 1d15 damage with a crit on 13-15 for +5. The phoenix lasts until it is destroyed. The phoenix attacks in melee and has the same movement rules as the Blood Mage. Range: Self
- Verdant Spheres [2+1]: Amplifying their spellcasting abilities, the Blood Mage summons verdant spheres to increase the damage of their next ability. Rolling 1d5, the number rolled will determine how many additional die they can add onto their next basic offensive spell. Range: 35ft
- Health Potions: Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant.
- Dawnmending Bandages: Dawnmending bandages can be used on self or other players to heal the targeted player to max health. Using a Dawnmending Bandage takes a major action and cannot be used on a player engaged in melee combat.
(Broken Spirits, Broken Men. 2/27/2018) Fortified Essences 3x
(Arcan'dor: Chaos Shrine. 3/1/2018) Fortified Essences 3x
(Arcan'dor: Arcane Shrine. 3/18/2018) Fortified Essences 4x
(Curse of the Withering/ 4/26/2018) Fortified Essences 2x
(Tournament of Ages: Team Sparring Victories) Mystic Essences 2x
(Phoenix Wars: Battle of the Beards. 12/3/2018) Fortified essences 4x
(Phoenix Wars: Siege of Sunsail Anchorage. 12/20/2018) Fortified Essences 5x
(Flames of War: Ghostlands Attendance. 1/13/2019-1/19/2019) Fortified Essences 18x
(Tournament of Ages Attendance) 4 Renown
(Flames of War: Ghostlands Attendance. 1/13/2019-1/19/2019) 6 Renown
Troop Choice: Oathsworn Magisters
- Emberlight Pyromancers  Cost: 1 Commander Point
- Bonus: Replaces Blizzard with Flamestrike which will strike a targets in a large explosion template for 5d10+5 damage.
- Arcane Wards [Passive] Cost: 1 Commander Point
- When taking ranged damage, Oathsworn Magisters may attempt to negate damage dealt to them. Roll 1d3 where a 1=success.
Commander Points: 3
70 HP | 1d25 + 15
Movement and Range:
Range: 35 ft | March: 40 ft | Forced March: 60 ft |