Sr. Apothecary of R.A.S., Forsaken Ambassador
85 HP | Damage: 1d45+10
Troop Choice: Thalassian Inquisitors
Shadow Mastery: All assaults done by a Thalassian Inquisitor heals themselves for half the damage dealt.
Movement and Range: 40 ft March | 60 ft Forced March | 35 ft Range
Commander Points: 2
- Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases max and mod damage by 5.
- Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increase troop total by +15 and increases max damage by 10.
HP: 50 | Damage Roll(s): (Spell) 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5, (Staff) 1d22+3: crit on 16-22+3
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30>18 +5
Character Stats: +5 to Politician
-Calm : Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
- Cunning : Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
- Undead: Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -3.
- Charming: Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows your character to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Manipulator: Replaces plead with Lie. Lies have a -4 threshold to social challenge checks, but the target lied to may attempt to roll perception to determine if they can see through the lie. A 70+ is required to detect the lie. If detected, the liar takes 2 DP damage.
- Versatile: Your character may choose one ability from another base class.
- Raconteur: Increases your character’s persuasion rolls by +2.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15.
- Reckless (2): Whenever your character fails a CC check they will take an additional 1d10+5 damage and the duration of the CC is doubled.
- Greedy (1): Your character has a +15 to their loot rolls, but if they do not win, you will take "Heavy Wounds" as they are stricken with envy. Does not stack with regular wounds. The heavy wounds are not actual wounds but your character will gain the mechanical debuff -1 week. They cannot give loot earned in events to other players.
- Weakness to Light (2): Your character cannot pass a light based challenge check.
- Weakness to Nature (1): Your character suffers a -8 to nature challenge checks.
Spell-shield(Spell): (Not an actual shield but an ability used by magical casters).
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
D: 1d25+2: crit on 18-25 +5
Range: Base Class
Channeling: A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an offensive spell or magical class ability, increasing the number of dice rolled for that ability to increase by +1.
Staves: D: 1d22+3: crit on 16-22+3
Movement and Range: 30 ft Walking | 50 ft Sprinting | 35 ft Range
Cloak of Shadows: Using subtly and tricks, the Rogue is able to cloak allied players within 5ft of them, allowing them to be stealthed and gain the +5 modifier on attacks when they come out of stealth. No rogue characters cannot attempt to restealth. May be used as an instant.
Nihilism: Using an unholy pact, the warlock amplifies their power. Deal 30 damage to yourself and then strike a target for 3d20+10 damage. If the roll exceeds 40, then deal an additional +10. Shields cannot prevent damage dealt to self. A player cannot kill themselves with their own spell.
Rain of Fire: The warlock brings down a firestorm of flaming rock and ruin. Using a large explosion template, deal 6d6+6 to all enemy targets within it.
Range: 35 ft
Prestige Class: None
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack: None
Veteran Traits: None