Aenys Darklyn the [i]Young Fox has only lived up to this nickname gifted to her early in life. She has been at times a mage of the Kirin Tor, a Blood Knight in service of Quel'Thalas, a field medic of the Sunguard and above all the current head of the House of Darklyn being its second Matriarch. [/i]
115 HP | Damage: 1d40+15 /Healing: 1d45+15
Troop Choice: Sunseeker Templar
Troop Abilities: Phoenix-Bound Templar
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increase troop total by 25, increases max damage by +5 and mod damage by +10. Sunseeker Templar can no longer heal or attack at a range.
“Let us be reborn once more in the glory of the light!” -Phoenix Captain Embershade
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Increase troop total by +15 and max and mod healing by 10.
“If the Sunreavers learned anything while being in the frozen north, it was that the normal attires in Eversong would make them freeze to death.”
Movement and Range:
Forced March; 60ft
Commander Points: 3
HEALING: 1d28+4, Crit on 18-25+5
DAMAGE: 1d25+3, Crit on 18-25+4
1d30+2>18 Base Roll
Character Stats: +3 to Support,+2 to Politician
Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Increases charm and seduction rolls by +2.
- Aristocrat:Your character has a +4 to Etiquette challenge checks.
- Heraldry: Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC)
- Armored (Free): Decreases your character’s wounds rolls by -2.
- Light Kissed: Your character has a +4 to light based challenge checks.
- Manipulator: Replaces plead with Lie. Lies have a -4 threshold to social challenge checks, but the target lied to may attempt to roll perception to determine if they can see through the lie. A 70+ is required to detect the lie. If detected, the liar takes 2 DP damage.
- Claustrophobic I: Whenever in a dungeon crawl your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint.
- Stubborn I: When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
- Wanton I: If an opponent rolls a successful charm or seduction roll, it deals double the DP damage during diplomacy. In combat, it stuns your character for a turn.
- Weakness to Fel I: (Negates Fel Tainted) Your character suffers a -8 to fel challenge checks.
Primary: Healing Spells, 1d25+2, Crit on 18-25+5
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Cleave: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used while attacking an enemy target, the player may also strike an additional target within 5ft of the original enemy attacked.
Movement and Range:
Attack - Melee, Spells - 30ft
Walk - 35ft
Sprint - 55ft
- Sacred Grace: The paladin attempts to internalize their healing abilities as pure holy magic. The paladin heals a target for 3d10+8 HP. Does +10 healing on targets under 10 HP. Range: 35ft
- Crusader’s Seal: Blessing an ally, the paladin gives them great speed and purpose. The paladin blesses an ally unit by removing any CC effects on them and doubling the distance they can travel in a single turn. Can be used as an instant. Range: 35ft
- Dawning Glory: Charging up holy magic, the paladin showers all of those before them with a magical blast. The paladin heals all allied units or damages enemy units within a cone for 3d12+7 healing/damage. Range: Cone
Prestige Class: Valkyrie
Bonus: -10HP, +3 max and +2 mod healing. Valkyrie counts as a flying unit and is able to cross difficult terrain as if it were normal terrain.
Brynhildr’s Grace [Passive]: At the start of combat, the Valkyrie will select a target player. Whenever the Valkyrie heals another player, the play targeted with Brynhildr’s Grace is healed for half of the amount of the healing roll. This passive remains on the target until either combat ends or the Valkyrie chooses another target. If a target should die while Brynhildr's Grace is upon them, then the Valkyrie must roll 1d3, if the Valkyrie rolls a 3 then they are defeated as well. Not useable in Commander Mode.
Einherjar’s Call : The Valkyrie picks only the best soldiers to fight alongside them. They are able to return a defeated player to full health. Cannot be used as an instant. Not usable in Commander Mode.
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
Sunweavers Splint: (May be used in Commander Mode)
Can be used on a wounded player to reduce their wound severity by a full tier. (Such as reducing heaving wounds to minor wounds). Can be used on other players/self. Cost: 500g
Grants an additional turn in conjunction of the potion user’s turn. Windfury Potions can only be used on other players and a player can only drink one Windfury Potion per event. Cannot be used as an instant. Cost: 500g
Veteran Traits: N/A