Mellarue “Mellon” Silversun
| Emberward | Dawnmender Unit |
| Emberward | Dawnmender Unit |
C O M M A N D E R M O D E
Dawnmender Guardians are heavily plated warriors of the light. These faithful battle-menders fight on the front line with their brothers. Armored in thick plate and wielding heavy maces, they sing a song of light and carnage. Dawnmender Guardians channel their healing abilities in battle while going toe to toe with their enemies.
90 HP | 1d35+10 Dmg | 1d40+15 Healing
Movement: March/45ft, Forced March/65ft
: When attacking, Dawnmender Guardians only deal ½ the damage of their roll and then may choose to heal an allied target or themselves for the full amount of their roll.
- Dawnmender Guardians may heal for a turn, instead of doing a direct melee attack.
Commander Points: 3
(2 Commander Points)
: Increase troop total by +15 and max and mod healing by 10.
“If the Sunreavers learned anything while being in the frozen north, it was that the normal attires in Eversong would make them freeze to death.”
(1 Commander Point)
: Dawnmender Guardians may choose to heal two targets in their turn instead of one. Healing done between the targets are spread equally.
"Heroic deeds bring out the best of us all."
H E R O M O D E
Movement: Walk 30ft; Sprint 50ft
Range: 35 ft
- 3 Points Spent, +3 mod damage to all healing spells and class abilities.
- Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally.
- 2 Points Spent, +10 to HP.
- Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
- Arcane Affinity: ”You are naturally gifted with Arcane magics.” You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: [Negated - Plain Vice]
- Expert: "You have mastered a particular area of study." Your character may choose to reroll any ability used in combat. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (Can only be used once per event.)
- Learned: "Your studies have proven to be fruitful." Allows your character to reroll and failed Knowledge challenge checks. (Only one success per event.)
- Armored: "You are well-protected via thick skin or armor." Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -2.
- Endurance: "You are able to withstand the exhaustion of battle." Whenever your character's wounds roll lands on "No Wounds," you may return to the battle with 1HP. (Only one success per event.)
- Aristocrat: "You were born among the higher class and as such know its workings." Your character has a +4 to etiquette challenge checks.
- Disciplined: "Your training has made you able to face the greatest of dangers." Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Alchemist: "You are well stocked with herbs." Increase your potion slots by +1.
- Blessed: "You have been blessed by the gods." Allows your character to roll a 1d20>12 when defeated to reduce their character's wound severity by one.
- Rejuvenation: "Your body is quick to regenerate." Decreases your character’s wound duration by -1 week.
- Versatile: "You are very deft at learning skills from other professions." Your character may choose one ability from another base class. [Paladin: Sacred Grace (2)]
- Clumsy I: "You’re not always in control of your limbs." Your character has a +4 threshold to physical challenge checks.
- Frail I: "Your body isn’t the most resilient." Your character has a +4 to wounds and suffers +1 to wound duration.
- Plain I: "There isn’t much to write home about you" (Negates Beautiful) Your character has a -3 to charm and seduction social challenge rolls.
- Pushover II "It’s easy for others to get you to do what they want."You cannot intimidate and have a -8 threshold for intimidate attempts against your character.
- Shy I: "You tend to avoid social interactions."Your character’s social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold.
- Honorable I: "You find yourself compelled to act justly." (Negates Dishonorable) Your character must always take the honorable action when given the chance.
- Claustrophobic I: "Tight spaces make you uncomfortable." Whenever in a dungeon crawl, you character has -2ft to their vision and -15ft to their walk and sprint.
- Achilles' Heel I: "You have a weakness that can be exploited." Your character has a -1 to their dueling defense dice.
- Honorable Duelist II: "You always fight an even match." (Negates Dirty Fighter) You must always attack second in a duel.
- Unproven II: "You haven’t had much training in battle." (Negates Fencer) Your character has a -2 dueling attack die.
Staff: [1d22+3] (Crit on 16-22 for +3)
- Leg Sweep: [3 Uses] (can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn) When used, the player may attempt to stun an enemy, non-boss, target by rolling 1d20>12. A 12+ is considered to be successful. Stunned enemies cannot walk or attack for a turn.
Healing/Off-Hand: [1d28+7] (Crit on 21-28 for +5)
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half your total healing done.
- Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15HP damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Mass Dispel : The priest acts upon the power of the holy light to purge corruption from their allies. Allies within a 10 ft. radius of a chosen target and are purged of magical effects.
Range: 35 ft.
(Gained from Versatile) Sacred Grace : The paladin (priest) attempts to internalize their healing abilities as pure holy magic. Heals a target for 3d13+8(+3+2) HP. Does +10 healing on targets under 10 HP.
Range: 35 ft.
Saving Grace : The priest attempts to save an allied player/character by pulling them to their location with light magic within 15ft. May be used as an instant!
Range: 35 ft.
P R E S T I G E C L A S S
| Valkyrie |
A bastion of faith and hope, the Valkyries are the hardened elite of any healer core. Their mere presence inspires faith in others, as these terrifying healers are said to be able to bring life back to the dead. These healers are the strongest of their kind, able to perform triage to determine which soldiers are most important to mend in the midst of battle.
Bonus: -10HP, +3 max and +2 mod healing. Valkyrie counts as a unit and is able to cross difficult terrain as if it were normal terrain.
At the start of combat, the Valkyrie will select a target player. Whenever the Valkyrie heals another player, the player targeted with Brynhildr’s Grace is healed for half of the amount of the healing roll. This passive remains on the target until either combat ends or the Valkyrie chooses another target. If a target should die while Brynhildr's Grace is upon them, then the Valkyrie must roll 1d3, if the Valkyrie rolls a 3 then they are defeated as well. Not useable in Commander Mode.
The Valkyrie picks only the best soldiers to fight alongside them. They are able to return a defeated player to full health. Cannot be used as an instant. Not useable in Commander Mode.
GEAR & ITEMS
- x1 Health Potion
- x2 Revitalization Potion
- x2 Sunweaver's Splint
- x1 Mystic Essence
- x2 Heroic Essence
- x30 Fortified Essences
||Formatting and Style Inspired by Vaelrin Firestorm's CS.||
|| Portrait Art is by Blencem ||