HP | Damage Roll(s): 70 HP | 1d40+5
Troop Choice: Waywatcher Assassins
- Ambush: Waywatcher Assassins are able to enter the battlefield stealthed. This means they may enter a battle at any point on the battlemap and allow them to bypass enemy battle lines. Attacking an opponent will allow them to deal an additional +25 max damage and will cause them to unstealth.
- Vanish: At the end of a turn, Waywatcher Assassins may attempt to restealth by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1=success.
Movement and Range: 45 Ft. March, 60 Ft. Forced March | Melee Range
- Throwing DaggersCost: 1 Commander PointBonus: Instead of attacking in melee, the Waywatcher Assassins may instead throw their daggers up to 20ft for their normal attacking damage. Attacking this way does not give the benefit of Ambush.Range: 20ft“A good assassin knows when they cannot reach a target then it cannot be killed.”
- Ranging Tools Cost: 1 Commander PointBonus: At the end of each turn, Pathfinder units may attempt to replenish lost soldiers by rolling a 1d15. Whatever rolled will be added back into their health pool.
- Blackwood Silversmithing Cost: 1 Commander PointBonus: Increases the mod damage by 10.“The smiths of House Blackwood are accomplished rangers in their own right and their silvered armor is lite and easy to maneuver in.”
- Elkwood War-Horn Cost: 1 Commander PointBonus: Add a 30hp shield. May be used as an instant.“The great bellow of a Elkwood War-horn reinvigorates the most seasoned of Farstriders.”
HP | Damage Roll(s) 55 HP | 40 Ft. Walk, 60 Ft. Sprint
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30+2
- Combatant: 3 Points Spent, +3 mod damage to all attacks and class abilities.Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Politician: 2 Points Spent, +2 mod on all diplomatic rolls.+2 DP
- Beautiful - Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Arcanic Affinity - You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Cunning - Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
- Raconteur - Increases your character’s persuasion rolls by +2.
- Swift - Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- Gifted - Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Traumatized I - Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn.
- Crass I - Your character has a -4 to etiquette challenge checks.
- Stave - 1d22+3: crit on 16-22 +3 Range: 5 feet Leg Sweep: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player may attempt to stun an enemy, non-boss, target by rolling 1d20<12. A 12+ is considered to be successful. Stunned enemies cannot walk or attack for a turn.
Movement and Range: 40 Ft. Walk, 60 Ft. Sprint |
- Tiger Form Strike: Using pure strength and form, the monk strikes an opponent in a critical pressure point. Deal 3d10+8 damage to an enemy. If the total damage dealt exceeds 20, deal an additional 10 damage. Range: Melee
- Roll: The monk tucks and rolls up to 10ft away. May be used as an instant. Range: 10ft
- Chi Blast: The monk launches out a powerful blast of materialized chi. Either damage an enemy target or heal a friendly target for 3d12+8. In the event that your roll totals 25 or more, the ability is instantly recharged for another use. This recharge can only happen once per event. Range: 30ft
Bonus: +2 Diplomacy Points. Increase Charm, Plead, and Seduction rolls by +3. Increases initiative rolls by +30.
- Expert Artificer [Passive]: If a Merchant-Prince is within the party, all loot bonuses are doubled. They cause extra loot to drop as well. Range: Self
- Glimmering Distraction: The Merchant-Prince throws a handful of coins towards two enemies for a turn. They can roll a 1d20 > 12 to distract a target. Targets that are distracted cannot attack or move for a turn but if they are damaged it will break the CC effect. CC’d enemies take double damage when attacked while CC’d. Range: 25ft
[Fortified Essences]: 26
[Heroic Essences]: 3
[Mystical Essences]: 0
Windfury Potion [x1]: Grants an additional turn in conjunction of the potion user’s turn. Windfury potions can only be used on other players. Cannot be used as an instant.
Legionfall Veteran: +5 HP in Hero Mode