HP | Damage Roll(s): 70 HP | 1d40+5
Troop Choice: Waywatcher Assassins
- Ambush: Waywatcher Assassins are able to enter the battlefield stealthed. This means they may enter a battle at any point on the battlemap and allow them to bypass enemy battle lines. Attacking an opponent will allow them to deal an additional +25 max damage and will cause them to unstealth.
- Vanish: At the end of a turn, Waywatcher Assassins may attempt to restealth by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1=success.
Movement and Range: 45 Ft. March, 60 Ft. Forced March | Melee Range
- Throwing Daggers[Passive] Cost: 1 Commander PointBonus: Throw daggers at a ranged target for 1d25 +5 damage. Does not gain a bonus from Ambush.Range: 20ft
- Ranging Tools Cost: 1 Commander PointBonus: At the end of each turn, Pathfinder units may attempt to replenish lost soldiers by rolling a 1d15. Whatever rolled will be added back into their health pool.
HP | Damage Roll(s) 50 HP | 40 Ft. Walk, 60 Ft. Sprint
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30+1
- Combatant: 3 Points Spent, +3 mod damage to all attacks and class abilities.Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Politician: 2 Points Spent, +2 mod on all diplomatic rolls.+2 DP
- Beautiful - Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Arcanic Affinity - You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Cunning - Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
- Raconteur - Increases your character’s persuasion rolls by +2.
[*]Swift - Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
[*]Gifted - Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
[*]Traumatized I - Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn.
[*]Crass I - Your character has a -4 to etiquette challenge checks.
[*]Fist Weapon x2 - 1d10: Crit on 7-10+2
Pulverize: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player’s basic attacks can deal full damage to enemy Fortified targets.
[*]Thrown(Used in one hand) - 1d10 crit on 7-10+2
Thrown weapons do not have bonus abilities.
Movement and Range: 35 Ft. Walk, 55 Ft. Sprint |
- Tiger Form Strike: Using pure strength and form, the monk strikes an opponent in a critical pressure point. Deal 3d10+4 damage to an enemy. If the total damage dealt exceeds 20, deal an additional 7 damage. Range: Melee
- Roll: The monk tucks and rolls 10ft to avoid a melee assault. May be used as an instant. Range: 10ft
- Fresh Brewed Ale Here!: The monk drinks deeply from their ‘special brew’ increasing their damage by +5 max for two turns and restoring 25% of damage dealt back as health. Range: Self