COMMANDER MODE: Dawnmender Guardian
HP: 75 | March: 45ft | Force March: 65ft | Range: Melee/30ft |D: 1d35+10 | H: 1d30+5
Note: Dawnmender Guardians may heal for a turn instead of doing a direct melee attack.
Battlemending: When attacking, Dawnmender Guardians only deal half the damage of their roll and then may choose to heal an allied target/sef for the full amount of their roll.
Commander Points: 
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: The Dawnmender may select an allied target or self and for 1 turn, all damage dealt to that target will heal them instead. May be used as an instant.
The last rites are the most important.
Hero Mode: Priest
Prestige Class: Altruist
Mace: D: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2 Range: Melee
Pulverize: Always deal full damage to fortified targets who would normally take halved damage
Spell-shield(Spell): Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
Healing Spell: H: 1d25+8: crit on 18-25 +8
Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done. Range: 35ft
- Channeled Healing: The priest calls upon intense concentration to heal a target. The priest can heal a single target for 3d10+10 and if the roll exceeds 20, the targets gains a 15HP shield. Range: 35ft
- Holy Renewal: The priest calls upon the grace of the light to renew a targets vigor. The priest can heal a target for 1d15+9 and for the next three turns the target can roll 1d15 for additional healing.Range: 35ft
- Saving Grace: The priest attempts to save an allied player/character by pulling them to their location with light magic within 15ft. May be used as an instant!
- Light’s Grace: After praying to the gods, the priest finds the inspiration to push their capacity to wield the light to the limits. Healing dealt to an allied target will also heal all other allied targets within 5ft of the ally selected. Lasts three turns. Range: Self
Bonus: +5 base and +2 mod healing. Increases crit healing by +3. . +20 to Perception
- Divine Sacrifice: Altruist sacrifices all their remaining HP in order to heal the entire party. The Altruist is then rendered defeated and cannot be resurrected. Range: Self
- Seraph’s Grace[Passive]: The Altruist gains an aura where units within the aura may roll for 1d7 healing on their turn for remaining within it. Range: Self
- Invulnerability Potion
- Revitalization Potion
- Arcanic Affinity- You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
Beautiful-Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.Negated by Plain
- Lucky-Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Charming-Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Endurance- Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Light Kissed- Your character have a +4 to light based challenge checks.
- Plain- [II]Your character cannot attempt charm or seduction social challenge rolls.
- Rejuvenation-Decreases your character’s wound duration by -1 week.
- Stalwart-Whenever your character successfully passes a challenge check, gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Shy (II)- Social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold and DP damage against Tyleril doubles its impact.
- Wanton (II)- If an opponent rolls a successful charm or seduction roll, it deals double the DP damage during diplomacy. In combat, it stuns your character for a turn.
- Weakness to Fel (I)- character suffers a -8 to fel challenge checks.
- 9 Fortified essences
- 1 heroic Essence