COMMANDER MODE: Dawnmender Guardian
HP: 75 | March: 45ft | Force March: 65ft | Range: Melee/30ft |D: 1d35+10 | H: 1d30+5
Note: Dawnmender Guardians may heal for a turn instead of doing a direct melee attack.
Battlemending: When attacking, Dawnmender Guardians only deal half the damage of their roll and then may choose to heal an allied target/sef for the full amount of their roll.
Commander Points: 
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: The Dawnmender may select an allied target or self and for 1 turn, all damage dealt to that target will heal them instead. May be used as an instant.
The last rites are the most important.
Hero Mode: Priest
Prestige Class: Altruist
Mace: D: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2 Range: Melee
Pulverize: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player’s basic attacks can deal full damage to enemy Fortified targets.
Spell-shield(Spell): Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
Healing Spell: H: 1d30+8: crit on 22-30+8
Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done. Range: 35ft
- Channeled Healing: The priest calls upon intense concentration to heal a target. The priest can heal a single target for 3d10+10 and if the roll exceeds 20, the targets gains a 15HP shield. Range: 35ft
- Saving Grace: The priest attempts to save an allied player/character by pulling them to their location with light magic within 15ft. May be used as an instant!
- Holy Renewal: The priest calls upon the grace of the light to renew a targets vigor. The priest can heal a target for 1d15+9 and for the next three turns the target can roll 1d15 for additional healing.Range: 35ft
Bonus: +5 base and +2 mod healing. Increases crit healing by +3. . +20 to Perception
- Divine Sacrifice: Altruist sacrifices all their remaining HP in order to heal the entire party. The Altruist is then rendered defeated and cannot be resurrected. Range: Self
- Seraph’s Grace[Passive]: The Altruist gains an aura where units within the aura may roll for 1d7 healing on their turn for remaining within it. Range: Self
- Invulnerability Potion
- Revitalization Potion
- Arcanic Affinity- You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
Beautiful-Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.Negated by Plain
- Lucky-Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Charming-Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Endurance- Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Light Kissed- Your character have a +4 to light based challenge checks.
- Plain- [II]Your character cannot attempt charm or seduction social challenge rolls.
- Rejuvenation-Decreases your character’s wound duration by -1 week.
- Stalwart-Whenever your character successfully passes a challenge check, gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Shy (II)- Social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold and DP damage against Tyleril doubles its impact.
- Wanton (II)- If an opponent rolls a successful charm or seduction roll, it deals double the DP damage during diplomacy. In combat, it stuns your character for a turn.
- Weakness to Fel (I)- character suffers a -8 to fel challenge checks.
- 2 Fortified essences
- 6 heroic Essence renown x5