| Dawnward | Pathfinder Unit |
| Dawnward | Pathfinder Unit |
C O M M A N D E R M O D E
Hailing from Quel’Danas, these swift and deadly beasts control the skies and are eager to lance and their prey. Dragonhawks are quick and powerful and their riders are equally fierce. Only the bravest or perhaps most foolish Blood Knights are granted the great honor of riding them into battle. They are Quel’Thalas embodied and a symbol of strength.
"Blood Knights aren't the only ones who can take to the sky, and my own Farstriders have the guts to prove it. I've trained them myself and they've the mettle to aid the Sunguard efficiently." -Farstrider Ranger-Captain Nuellen Swiftstrike
115 HP | 1d30+15 Damage
Movement: Melee/30ft, March/70ft, Forced March/110ft
Flight: All flying units with this rule cannot be damaged by ground melee units. They take double damage from physical ranged attack (i.e archers).
Commander Points: 4
Sunweave Arrows (1 Point)
Dragonhawk Riders gain a quiver of incendiary arrows to ignite their opponents in flame.
Deals the damage of the character’s basic attack with an added chance to ignite the enemy target with a roll of 1d2 dealing an half damage of the one originally dealt.
A roll of 1 is considered successful.
“When the Scourge came to Quel’Thalas, they were harassed from the Farstriders on the ground and then in the sky.”
Arcane Bombs (1 Point)
Dragonhawk Riders can drop arcane bombs on healers and mages to silence them for a single turn.
They must roll a 1d2 in order to silence. A roll of 1 is considered successful.
They also deal 3d10+5 damage.
This effect does not benefit from flanking charge.
“Sometimes it’s easiest to snuff out magic at its source.”
Skilled Lancer (1 Point)
Increase max and mod damage by 5.
"Lances are the greatest tool for a powerful charge."
Heroic Barding (1 Point)
Increase troop total by +20 and March/Forced March range by +10ft.
"The most heroic lancers require the most heroic mounts."
H E R O M O D E
Movement: Walk 30ft; Jog 40ft; Sprint 50ft
Range: 45 ft | Melee: 5ft
- 3 Points Spent, +3 mod damage to all attacks and class abilities. (Does not apply to Prestige Class abilities.) Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability. (Does not apply to Prestige Class abilities.)
- 2 Points Spent, +10 Troops in Commander Mode.
- Arcane Affinity: (NEGATED - Weakness to Arcane I)
- Beautiful: "You are easy on the eyes." Increases your character's charm rolls by +2.
- Disciplined: "Your training has made you able to face the greatest of dangers." Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Impervious: "You are naturally resilient." When your character has 75% or higher HP, CC checks against them have a -2 threshold.
- Dextrous: "You are naturally gifted with your hands." Character has a +2 to physical challenge checks.
- Reserved: "You are not easily seduced." Seduction attempts against your character have a -4 modifier.
- Alert: "You are extremely perceptive to your surroundings." Increases your character's perception rolls by +15.
- Born Leader: "Your presence inspires those around you." While your character is alive, players within 10ft of your character have -2 threshold for CC checks. (Does NOT affect Self.)
- Inventive: "You know that success requires trial and error." Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2.
- Lay of the Land: "You know local superstitions, trails, and culture." Increases your character's perception rolls by +10. Allows them to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Predator: "You are driven by the hunt." At the start of combat, choose one enemy unit. Your character will gain +5 max and mod damage to units of that type. This effect ends once you kill a unit of that chosen type.
- Crass I: "Your uncouth demeanor is not to be admired." Your character has a -4 to etiquette challenge checks.
- Stubborn I: "There is only one way, your way." When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
- Honorable I: "You find yourself compelled to act justly." (Negates Dishonorable) Your character must always take the honorable action when given the chance.
- Claustrophobic I: "Tight spaces make you uncomfortable." Whenever in a dungeon crawl, you character has -2ft to their vision and -15ft to their walk and sprint.
- Implacable II: "Your tenacity narrows your vision." At the start of combat, your character must choose a singular target and can only damage that singular target until it is defeated. Once defeated, you must choose another target to defeat.
- Old I: "You're getting too old for this." Increases wound duration by +1 week.
- Weakness to Arcane I: "Your body cannot handle arcane magics." (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character suffers a -8 to arcane challenge checks.
- Weakness to Fel II: "Your body cannot handle fel magics." (Negates Fel Tainted) Your character cannot pass fel based challenge checks.
- Achilles' Heel II: "You have a weakness that can be exploited." Your character has a -2 to their dueling defense dice.
Act V: Legionfall Veteran Trait: +5 HP to Hero Mode
: [3 Slots Max]
(2 Slots) [1d29+9] Farstrider Bonus included. (Crit on 20-27 for +4)
Range: 45 ft./Melee
- Explosive Shot: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player will fire an exploding shot onto their target with their normal basic attack and then roll 1d2 to see if the shot explodes dealing half the damage dealt to an adjacent target within 5ft. 1= Success, 2=fail.
- Reach: +5ft Range to basic attacks/healing and abilities.
- Life Leech: Roll 1d5 after basic attacks and abilities to heal for the amount rolled.
- Nature's Grasp: Roll 1d3 when dealing damage with a weapon or basic offensive spell. If a 1 is rolled, then the enemy takes 1d7 damage and is Rooted in place.
- [Spell-Weaving]: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target within 10 ft. and heal them for half of your total healing done.
Snipe: The hunter uses a steadied and deadly shot to slay an enemy at range. Deal 3d15+5(+6) damage to a single target. Damage is doubled if the target is CC’d.
Eagle Eye: The hunter focuses on their elite shooting abilities to strike a target in the right spots. For the next two turns, auto(basic) attacks are guaranteed to crit despite the number rolled.
Player Note: Treated as a Minor Action; Attack made in same Round is counted as first turn.
Spirit Bond[Passive]: The hunter’s animal companion joins the hunter in the battle. These pets fight independently of the hunter. Pets have 40hp and deal 2d15+5(Crit on 12-15 for +3).
Player must now maintain a Leashed Distance for the Pet to the Hunter, at a maximum of 30ft. When a player moves on their turn, their pets must move to make sure they maintain appropriate distance tethers.
- Amarr (Direwolf Pet) 40 HP // Dmg: 2d15+5(+3) (Crit on 12-15 for +3)
P R E S T I G E C L A S S
| Farstrider Marksman |
- Tactically important on any battlefield featuring rangers and exceptionally deadly, Farstriders selected for the role of designated marksman are carefully trained to take the legendary impeccable aim of the elven ranger to a new level.
Bonus: +4 max and +3 mod damage. Increases Initiative and Perception rolls by +20.
The sniper gains 1 focus at the start of each turn. Focus may be stored up to a maximum of 3.
Note: The player must keep track of their current focus.
The marksman picks a target and takes their shot. Increases mod damage by +2 this round.
The marksman quickly lines up and takes a shot at their target, dealing 2d15+5 damage and half the damage rolled to anything adjacently behind it.
At peak focus, the marksman takes a carefully aimed shot at their enemy’s head, dealing 3d15+10 damage.
GEAR & ITEMS
- x1 Health Potion
- x1 Revitalization Potion
- x2 Sunweaver's Splint
- x1 Dawnmending Bandages
- x2 Mystic Essence
- 0 Heroic Essence
- x5 Fortified Essence
Renown in Possession: 3 (Updated 10/26/2018)
(For Player's Own Record-keeping)
||Formatting and Style Inspired by Vaelrin Firestorm's CS.||
||Portrait art by Rishnea||