100 HP || Damage: 1d15, Healing: 1d50+25
Troop choice: Oathsworn Cleric
- Anatomical Training : Increases max and mod healing by +5. Oathsworn Clerics can reduce a wound roll by 3. This can be used as an instant.
- Lightweaver Discipline : Increase troop total by +15. The player may choose to reroll one healing spell and the higher to the two rolls will be kept.
- Righteous Cause: Oathsworn Clerics are immune CC (unless noted by the DM). Increases max and mod healing by 10.
Commander Points: 3
50 HP|| Healing: 1d25+6
- Support: 4 points, +4 healing on all spells and class abilities
- Battle-Mending [Passive]:Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players, healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Combatant: 1 point, +1 damage on all attacks and class abilities
- Healing Spell: 1d29+2, crit on 22-29+5
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
- Two-handed Staff: 1d22+3, crit on 16-22+3, 5ft range
- Leg Sweep: Minor Action (can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player may attempt to stun an enemy, non-boss, target by rolling 1d20>12. A 12+ is considered to be successful. Stunned enemies cannot walk or attack for a turn.
- Atonement : The priest weaves the forces of Light and Shadow to simultaneously curse their enemies as they heal their allies. Roll 2d24+9 and pick two targets - an enemy to attack and a compatriot to heal. Range: 35ft
- Call of the Void : The priest succumbs to the tantalizing power of the void, increasing their spell power while simultaneously degrading their health. Deal 4d15+8 to an enemy target. Half of the damage rolled is also dealt to the priest. A player cannot kill themselves with their own spell. Range: 35ft
- Channeled Healing : The priest calls upon intense concentration to heal a target. The priest can heal a single target for 3d14+6 and if the roll exceeds 20, the targets gains a 15HP shield. Range: 35ft
- Beautiful: Increase charm rolls by +2. From race.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have +4 to Arcane-based challenge checks. From race.
- Aristocrat: Your character has a +4 to Etiquette-based challenge checks. From Noble background.
- Noblesse Oblige: Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to the success of that roll if they are a commoner. From Noble background.
- Learned: Allows your character to reroll any failed Knowledge challenge checks.
- Stern: Increases intimidation rolls by +2
- Disciplined: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP.
- Stubborn (Rank I): When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event.
- Weakness to Fel (Rank I): Your character suffers a -8 to Fel challenge checks.
- Arrogant (Rank I): Whenever your character attempts a social challenge against another character, they will have +4 to the threshold if that character does not have the same background as yours.
- Mean (Rank I): Your character's plead and persuasion attempts have a +4 to their threshold.