Mist Warden Orionus Starfallen
HP: 55 || Damage Roll: 1d20+2 (1d23+7): crit on 17-23 +5 ] || Healing Roll: 1d20+2 (1d20+4) crit on 15-20 +5
+5hp. Increases max damage by +4 and mod damage by +2. Increases initiative by +15.
Role: 3 Points Combatant [+3 Mod D] 2 Points Support [+2 Mod H]
[Resourceful (Passive)]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
[Spell-Barrier:]Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15 damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
[Spell-weaving:] Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
ToS [Night Vision]: Whenever your character is in an encounter where fog of war is present, their vision is increased by +2 and they gain +10 to perception.
[Channeling:] A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an offensive spell or magical class ability, increasing the number of dice rolled for that ability to increase by +1.
- [Beautiful]: Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2
- [Arcanic Affinity]: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- [Disciplined]: Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP
- [Endurance]: Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- [Versatile]: Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
- [Swift]: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft.
- [Inventive]: Decreases the threshold of all challenge checks by -2
- [Protector]: Your character is no longer has their movement hindered when carrying another player in a battlefield.
- [Pushover II]: You cannot intimidate and have a -8 threshold for intimidate attempts against your character.
- [Stubborn II]: At the start of diplomacy, you must pick a single type of social challenge rolls. You can only use that type of social challenge rolls for the remainder of the event.
- [Weakness to Decay II]: Your character cannot pass decay magic challenge checks.
Diplomatic Roll: 1d30
Movement & Range: Walk 35ft || Sprint 55ft || Range: 30ft
Primary: Staff: [Leg Sweep] Healing spell
Prestige Class: Sunshield
Class Abilities: (with Resourceful Applied)
Chi Blast : Either damage an enemy target or heal a friendly target for 3d10+5 (3d14+10) . In the event that your roll totals 25 or more, the ability is instantly recharged for another use. This recharge can only happen once per event.
Mist Storm : Heal adjacent targets within 15ft for 3d5+5 (3d5+7).
Versatile Ability: Paladin
Dawning Glory : Heals all allied units or damages enemy units within a cone for 3d12+7 (3d12+9) healing/damage.
Prestige Class Abilities:
Righteous Barrier: Create a 15-foot aura centered on the Sunshield that absorbs 50 damage directed at any target within the aura. Lasts 2 rounds or until shield is depleted.
Range: Self / Radius: 15 feet
Abjurer: When activated, all healing done to the Sunshield will be added as a shield instead. May be used as an instant. Not usable in Commander Mode.
Health Potion  1d50+15
Windfury Potion 
Sunreaver Splint 
Light’s Glory Veteran
Nightblade [NH] reroll on sprints
HP: 70 || Damage Roll: 1d10 || Healing Roll: 1d30+10 (1d45+25)
Troop Choice: Priests of Belore
Channeling: Priests of Belore may choose to channel during a turn to double their healing or damage.
 Runic Markings
Bonus: Priests of Belore increases troop total by +15 and max and mod healing by 5.
 Silvermoon Confessors
Bonus: Increases mod and max healing by 10.
 Emberlight Heralding
Bonus: Instead of healing a target, the player may choose to give a player a shield. They will roll their normal healing roll and the total amount healed will add a shield to the target.
Range: 35 || March: 40 || Forced March: 60
Commander Points: 3