Health Points: 75
Damage Rolls: 1d50+20
The Sin’dorei are no strangers to the shadows of night. While the Sunguard hails itself in the public face as an order of honor and valor, there are some threats that the noble blade cannot deal with alone. Clad in black leathers, these chosen assassins are perfect to taking out critical targets on the field and then vanishing back into the shadows.
Ambush: Waywatcher Assassins are able to enter the battlefield stealthed. This means they may enter a battle at any point on the battlemap and allow them to bypass enemy battle lines. Attacking an opponent will allow them to deal and additional +25 max damage and will cause them to unstealth.
Vanish: At the end of a turn, Waywatcher Assassins may attempt to restealth by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1=success.
Commander Points: 4 (Act IV Perk + Prestige Class)
“The smiths of House Blackwood are accomplished rangers in their own right and their silvered armor is lite and easy to maneuver in.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases the mod damage by 10.
“When you’re a farstrider, you need to have the proper equipment for it.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: At the end of each turn, Pathfinder units may attempt to replenish lost soldiers by rolling a 1d15. Whatever rolled will be added back into their health pool.
“The hunters of Oakvale are efficient and clean. They never fail to capitalize on opportunities presented.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increase max damage by 10.
“If the Amani had one thing right, it was their ability to make toxic poison.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases mod damage by +10 and max damage by +15 for a turn. Targets attacked with Nightshade Venom cannot be healed and if they are healed, they take damage equal to the heal. Can be used in conjunction of a regular attack.
40HP (50 Default + 5 Act 3 Veteran - 15 Pclass)
40ft walk, 60ft sprint
Active Class: Rogue
Active Prestige Class: Mana-Eater
Bonus: -15hp. +4 max and +2 mod damage. Increases crit by +3.
Stat Build:  Combatant
Damage 2x Swords: 2d16+7 (Crit on 10-16 for +7)
Damage Thrown: 1d14+7 (Crit on 10-14 for +5)
Sin’dorei – Commoner
Arcanic Affinity:+4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows your character to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Lucky: Allows your character to reroll any critically failed challenge checks (a natural roll of 1-3). (Only one success per event)
- Agile: Increases your character’s Dueling Defense die by +2.
- [Veteran] Athletic: Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
- [Veteran] Alchemist: Increases your potion slot by +1
- [Veteran] Night Vision: Whenever your character is in an encounter where fog of war is present, their vision is increased by +2 and they gain +10 to perception.
- [Veteran] Immunity: When targeted by Damage Over Time abilities, roll 1d3 to prevent the DOT from applying to your character. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
- Swift: Increases your character’s walk and sprint by +5ft
- Survivor: The player may attempt to reroll a wounding roll. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15
- Amphibious: Cross or move through water without a challenge check or movement penalty.
- Arrogant I: Whenever your character attempts a social challenge against another character, they will have a +4 to the threshold if that character does not have the same background as your character.
- Mean II: Your character can no longer plead or persuade other characters.
- Stubborn II: At the start of diplomacy, you must pick a single type of social challenge rolls. You can only use that type of social challenge rolls for the remainder of the event.
- Hotheaded I: Every failed social challenge used against your character will force your character to roll 1d3 to prevent challenging them to a duel. A roll of 1 is considered to be successful.
- Weakness to Arcane I: (Negates Arcane Affinity) Your character suffers a -8 to arcane challenge checks.
Stat and Weapon Abilities:
- Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Pulverize: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used, the player’s basic attacks can deal full damage to enemy Fortified targets.
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Life Leech: [Item: Shadow's Vengeance] Roll 1d5 after basic attacks and abilities to heal for the amount rolled
- Stealth[Passive]: All rogues start stealthed at the beginning of a battle. They deal an additional +5 modifier on attacks against a target when coming out of stealth. They may attempt to restealth at the end of their turn by rolling 1d3. A roll of 1 is considered successful. Range: Self
- Vicious Strikes: The rogue capitalizes on the weakness of the enemy. For the next 2 turns the rogue will deal damage to an enemy target and up to two adjacent targets within 5ft. This is a minor action. Range: Self
- Smoke Screen: The rogue throws blasting power to obscure a location using a small explosion template. They cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks while within the smoke and if there are not enemy units within the smoke they may re-enter stealth without a roll check. May be used as an instant. Moving out of the smoke screen cancels its effect. Range: 20ft
Prestige Class Abilities: Mana-Eater
It is not only for practitioners of the arcane to understand the essence of all magic. Mana-Eaters steal from others what they cannot readily conjure for themselves, effectively turning a spellcaster’s skill-set against them. Their attacks are empowered by mana at a price - caustic residue compromises the integrity of their constitution.
- Consume [Passive]: When attacking an enemy magical user the Mana-Eater may roll 1d2 after their attack. If a 1 is rolled, they are silenced for one turn and the Mana-Eater’s base damage is increased their next turn by +3. Enemy bosses cannot be silenced.
- Curse of Ravenousness: Hex an enemy target with a curse that inflicts 1d15+5 damage every time they cast a spell. This effect persists until they are cleansed or are defeated.
Flashing Star: Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also causes a bright flash forcing non-boss targets to roll 1d20>11 to prevent from being stunned.
Oil of the Man Slayer: Increases +2 mod damage/healing to all basic attacks/healings and class abilities against all humanoid enemies.
Starkvenom Poison : Used on melee weapons. Increases damage to your weapon(s) by +1 mod OR +4 max damage.
Health Potion:Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant.
Windfury Potion: Grants an additional turn in conjunction of the potion user’s turn. Windfury Potions can only be used on other players and a player can only drink one Windfury Potion per event. Cannot be used as an instant.
[Shadow's Vengeance]: [Mythical Weapon]
- +2 to Max damage/healing on basic attacks and abilities
- -1 to Crit threshold on basic attacks/healing
- Roll 1d5 after basic attacks and abilities to heal for the amount rolled