45 HP | 1d32+6, crit on 27-32+4
Diplomatic roll: 1d30+4
30/50/Melee & 40ft Range Attack
+4 mod to social rolls
Calm : Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
+1 mod damage
- Arcanic Affinity: +4 to Arcane based Challenge Checks
- Beautiful: +2 to Charm
- Aristocrat: +4 to Etiquette challenge checks
- Noblesse Oblige: Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to success if their target is a commoner. (i.e. 1d30+4>15)
- Versatile: Allows the player to replace a single hero mode skill with one of any other base class. (Raiding)
- Mystical: Your character has a +4 to all knowledge challenge checks (Free)
- Swagger: Increases your character’s seduction rolls by +2.
- Raconteur: Increases your character’s persuasion rolls by +2.
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10 and allows them to reroll a perception roll once per event, keeping the second of the two rolls.
- Wanton II: If an opponent rolls a successful charm or seduction roll, it deals double the DP damage during diplomacy. In combat, it stuns your character for a turn.
- Traumatized I: Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them being feared for one turn.
- Honorable I: Your character must always take the honorable action when given the chance.
- Unproven II: Your character has a -2 dueling attack die.
Bow: 1d25+3, crit on 18-25+4
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15 damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
- Eagle Eye: The hunter uses a steadied and deadly shot to slay an enemy. For the next two turns, basic attacks are guaranteed to crit despite the number rolled.
- Snipe: Deal 3d15+5 damage to a single target. Damage is doubled if the target is CC’d.
- Arcanic Leap: The mage blinks through time and space to evade danger. When taking damage, the mage may choose to avoid it by blinking away 10ft from their original position. May be used as an instant. Range: 10ft
Classes: Mages, Rogues, Hunters
The Quel’dorei have always excelled in marksmanship and arcanic arts. As their military traditions developed, it was only natural that those two skills combine. The Spellbow was born of skilled archers able to channel magical arts onto their arrows and unleash powerful attacks of amazing accuracy and damage.
Bonus: -10hp. +3 max and +2 mod damage dmg. The player is granted a 15hp energy shield to be used at the start of the event.
Arcane Focus[Passive]: At the beginning of each turn, the Spellbow may roll 1d10+3 to recharge their spellshield up to a max of 15hp. For all intents and purposes, the spellshield hp is equal to how much Arcane Focus the Spellbow is currently charged. Range: Self
Arcanic Barrage[Costs 5 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow conjures a second arrow to strike either a singular target twice or a secondary target within 15ft of the original target. Range: 35ft
Enchanted Glaive[Costs 10 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow throws an enchanted glaive weapon that bounces between multiple enemies within a close range. Deals 5d5+5 damage to up to three targets that are within 15ft of each other. Range: 25ft
Enchanted Shockwave[Costs 15 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow discharges their Arcane Focus to damage all enemy targets within 15ft of the player’s location dealing 3d10+7 damage to all enemy targets. Range: 15ft
Withervine Poison: Used on ranged weapons. Increases ranged weapon damage by +4 max.
Act IV Veteran: Gain +1 Commander Point
Legionfall Veteran: +5 HP in Hero Mode
Calm: Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
- Persuasion: 1d30+6>18 (>15)
- Charm: 1d30+6>18 (>15)
- Seduce: 1d30+6>18 (>15)
- Plead: 1d30+4>18 (>15)
- Intimidation: 1d30+4>18 (>15)
- If the target is a commoner, >18 changes to >15 from Noblesse Oblige
Troop Choice: Hawkstrider Outriders
- Attack 30ft
- March 65ft
- Forced March 85ft
Hawkstrider Outriders are able to cross a great distance and attack at a range.
Commander Points: 4 Points
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Hawkstrider Outriders are replaced by Quel’Dorei Outriders which are mounted on mystical Quel’Dorei steeds. This increases their max and mod damage by +10 and increases their March/Forced march range by +10.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases mod damage by 10.
Retainer: Elsinia Starwhisper, a Farstrider Ranger renowned for her service in the Second and Third Wars. She has been a long time mentor to Veya.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the Vanguard trait, allowing the unit to position themselves on any edge of the map on the start of the second turn.
85 HP | 1d40+35
Troop Total & Damage: 85 HP | 1d40+35