55 HP | 1d28+8, crit on 21-38+4
30/50/Melee & 40ft Range Attack
+3 mod to social rolls
Calm : Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
+3 mod damage
Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to base class abilities.
- Arcanic Affinity: +4 to Arcane based Challenge Checks
- Beautiful: +2 to Charm
- Aristocrat: +4 to Etiquette challenge checks
- Noblesse Oblige: Whenever your character attempts a social roll against another, they gain a -3 threshold to success if their target is a commoner. (i.e. 1d30+4>15)
- Versatile: Allows the player to replace a single hero mode skill with one of any other base class. (Raiding)
- Cunning: Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional 1 DP from the target. A roll of 1 = success. (Free)
- Swagger: Increases your character’s seduction rolls by +2.
- Raconteur: Increases your character’s persuasion rolls by +2.
- Charming: Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Traumatized I: Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them being feared for one turn.
- Weakness to Decay II: Your character cannot pass a decay based challenge check.
- Honorable I: Your character must always take the honorable action when given the chance.
- Achilles' Heel II: Your character has a -2 to their dueling defense dice.
Calm: Diplomat characters may attempt to reroll a failed social attempt that might have enraged or dissuaded its intended target. Cannot be used to re-roll other players’ failed attempts.
- Persuasion: 1d30+9>18 (>13 Commoner, >15 Other Non-Nobles)
- Charm: 1d30+9>18 (>13 Commoner, >15 Other Non-Nobles)
- Seduce: 1d30+7>18 (>13 Commoner, >15 Other Non-Nobles)
- Plead: 1d30+5>18 (>13 Commoner, >15 Other Non-Nobles)
- Intimidation: 1d30+5>18 (>13 Commoner, >15 Other Non-Nobles)
Bow: 1d25+3, crit on 18-25+4
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15 damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant. Range: Self
- Eagle Eye: The hunter uses a steadied and deadly shot to slay an enemy. For the next two turns, basic attacks are guaranteed to crit despite the number rolled.
- Snipe: Deal 3d15+7 damage to a single target. Damage is doubled if the target is CC’d.
- Arcanic Leap: The mage blinks through time and space to evade danger. When taking damage, the mage may choose to avoid it by blinking away 10ft from their original position. May be used as an instant. Range: 10ft
Classes: Mages, Rogues, Hunters
The Quel’dorei have always excelled in marksmanship and arcanic arts. As their military traditions developed, it was only natural that those two skills combine. The Spellbow was born of skilled archers able to channel magical arts onto their arrows and unleash powerful attacks of amazing accuracy and damage.
Bonus:+3 max and +2 mod damage dmg. The player is granted a 15hp energy shield to be used at the start of the event.
Arcane Focus[Passive]: At the beginning of each turn, the Spellbow may roll 1d10+3 to recharge their spellshield up to a max of 15hp. For all intents and purposes, the spellshield hp is equal to how much Arcane Focus the Spellbow is currently charged. Range: Self
Arcanic Barrage[Costs 5 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow conjures a second arrow to strike either a singular target twice or a secondary target within 15ft of the original target. Range: 35ft
Enchanted Glaive[Costs 10 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow throws an enchanted glaive weapon that bounces between multiple enemies within a close range. Deals 5d5+5 damage to up to three targets that are within 15ft of each other. Range: 25ft
Enchanted Shockwave[Costs 15 Arcane Focus]: The Spellbow discharges their Arcane Focus to damage all enemy targets within 15ft of the player’s location dealing 3d10+7 damage to all enemy targets. Range: 15ft
+1 to All Social Options
Act IV Veteran: Gain +1 Commander Point
Legionfall Veteran: +5 HP in Hero Mode
Phoenix Knight: +1 Character Stat Point
Troop Choice: Pathfinder Rangers
- Attack 40ft
- March 40ft
- Forced March 60ft
Pathfinder Rangers are able to ignite their arrows to deal sustained damage to opponents. A roll of 1d2 will determine if the Rangers ignited their enemy dealing half of the previous damage roll. A roll of 1= success. Fire Arrows are also able to catch objectives on fire when available.
Pathfinder Rangers are able to use arrows designed to penetrate heavy armor should the need arise. Bodkin arrows deal full damage to fortified units.
Commander Points: 5 Points
Retainer: Elsinia Starwhisper, a Farstrider Ranger renowned for her service in the Second and Third Wars. She has been a long time mentor to Veya.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the Vanguard trait, allowing the unit to position themselves on any edge of the map on the start of the second turn.
Retainer: Vendrec Mephel is a Nightborne Spellbow that has long been an acquaintance of Veya since the Insurrection. As of the Phoenix Wars, he has chosen to support his new comrades in the Horde by protecting Quel'thalas.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the ability: Arcane Reaver Shot: When activated, damage dealt to an enemy target will bypass their spellshield for 1 turn. Minor action.
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Pathfinder Rangers start the battle stealthed at any location they wish. Their first assault gains Ambush which will deal +25 max damage to enemy target. They cannot re-stealth while in combat.
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Add a 30hp shield. May be used as an instant.
Troop Total & Damage: 85 HP | 1d40+20 (Basic), 1d65+20 (Ambush)