- Support +3 Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
- Commander +2
- Expert: Your character may choose to reroll any ability used in combat. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (Only once per event) "You have mastered a particular area of study."
- Mystical: Your character has a +4 to all Knowledge challenge checks. "The great mystics are not beyond you."
- Companion: Choose another player, when they are present, your character gains a +2 to all challenge rolls while they are on the map. (Does not work on pets) "You have developed a strong bond with another." - Companion - Felo'thore Novastorm
- Light Kissed: Your character have a +4 to light based challenge checks. "The Light has blessed you."
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows them to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls. "You know local superstitions, trails, and culture."
- Survivor: Decreases your character’s wound rolls by -2. "You are not easily defeated."
- Night Hunter: increasing the distance they can see in the dark by +2 and increases their perception rolls while in the dark by +10.
- Beautiful: Increase your character charm rolls by +2 “You’re ease on the eyes.”
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks. "You are naturally gifted with Arcane magics."
- Blind: Your character has a -30 to perception rolls and -5ft to range. "You can't see that much."
- Mean [II]: Your character can no longer plead or persuade other characters. "You're kind of a jerk."
- Weakness to Shadow [II]: Your character cannot pass shadow based challenge checks. "Your body cannot handle shadow magics."
- Shy: Your character's social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold. [i]"You tend to avoid social interactions."
[i]HP | Damage Roll(s)
HP 55 ll Healing 1d30+5: crit on 15-20 +8
Movement and Range:
- Range: 35ft
- Walk: 30ft
- Sprint: 50ft
Primary: Healing Spells
Prestige Class: Altruist
Born out of a fierce need to protect those they love the most, the few who walk the path of the Altruist are renowned for their ability to place their sole focus upon those who need their skills the most. Without care or concern for their own health, these healers bring to the battlefield a powerful, almost desperate need to ensure that each of their allies survive to walk off the field at their side. Willing to sacrifice all to save another, the gifts of an Altruist comes at a heavy cost.
Bonus: +5 base and +2 mod healing. Increases crit healing by +3. Cannot use offensive abilities. +20 to Perception
Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
Archmage’s Blessing [Passive]: When taking melee damage, roll 1d5 if you roll a 1, then your character will blink behind the enemy target and dodge the assault
Spell-weaving[Passive]: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
Seraph’s Grace[Passive]: The Altruist gains an aura where units within the aura may roll for 1d10 healing on their turn for remaining within it.
Athletic[Passive]: Players may attempt to reroll failed sprinting checks. They can successful resolve a failed sprint roll once per event.
Adventurer: The player may choose to reroll an initiative roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
Sacred Grace: The paladin attempts to internalize their healing abilities as pure holy magic. The paladin heals a target for 3d10+8 HP. Does +10 healing on targets under 10 HP.
Aura of Protection: The paladin gains a shield of protection to halve the damage to a single allied unit or self for one turn. Can be used as an instant.
Dawning Glory: Charging up holy magic, the paladin showers all of those before them with a magical blast. The paladin heals all allied units or damages enemy units within a cone for 3d12+7 healing/damage.
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Guardian: Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
Divine Sacrifice: Altruist sacrifices all their remaining HP in order to heal the entire party. The Altruist is then rendered defeated and cannot be resurrected.
The Water Priest Regalia
- Archmage’s Blessing: When taking melee damage, roll 1d5 if you roll a 1, then your character will blink behind the enemy target and dodge the assault
- +5 to HP
- Begin Combat with a 10hp shield
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack:
Can be thrown to heal 5d5+5 to all targets within a small explosion template. Also applies a Grace buff healing 1d5 for the next two turns. (Use a single dot roll to determine damage on all targets impacted.) Costs: 250g
Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant. Cost: 500g
Act IV Veteran: +1 Commander Point (Earned for participating in Act IV: The Winter of Woe).
Adventurer: The player may choose to reroll an initiative roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls. (For raiding with the Sunguard in Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor) "You seize the day at any chance."
Athletic: Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event) (For raiding with the Sunguard in Nighthold). "You have high stamina."
Troop Choice: Priests of Belore
“When the curse of the Emberlight damned the province to an eternity of shadowy fog and malicious spirits, an order of priests were founded to drive away the hungering ghosts. The Priests of Belore are powerful healers in their own right, and now have joined the Sunguard in its Crimson Crusade. They have over time learned to use the magic there to mend the terrible wounds of war. This caste of healers are lightly armored in ceremonial robes and are steeped in mysticism.”
- Channeling: The Priests of Belore channel the energies of the Sunwell through haunting chants and powerful invocation. Priests of Belore may choose to channel during a turn to double their healing or damage.
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Dawnmender units cannot deal damage but increases their mod healing by 10, and their max healing by 15. Decreases their troop total by -30. Wound rolls are reduced by 3.
“Some scars run deeper than others.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Priests of Belore increases troop total by +15 and max and mod healing by +5.
“The Priests of Belore mark their entire bodies with runic tattoos to increase their ability to channel. It’s a tradition that was established before the founding of Quel’Thalas.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Instead of healing a target, the player may choose to give a player a shield. They will roll their normal healing roll and the total amount healed will add a shield to the target.
“The Priests of Belore are most common within the Emberlight where they guide the spirits of the dead to the afterlife.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases mod and max healing by 10.
“Some confessors are easier to open your heart to than others.”
Commander Points: 5
Troop Total | Damage Roll(s)
HP 80 | Healing: 1d65+30
Troop Movement and Range:
Forced March: 60ft