120HP | 1d50+30
Ancients of Oakvale - Ancient of War
“These massive creatures are built for war and on the battlefield they personify the carnage and chaos that nature can bring. They have 120HP, and deal 1d45+15 damage in melee.”
Avatar of War[Passive]: Whenever the Ancient of War kills an enemy target. They may roll 5d10+15 to heal themselves.
Movement and Range:
Forced March: 40ft
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: For one turn deal 2x damage, but you will receive 2x damage. Can be used in conjunction of an attack.
“Some pathfinders find that a little bit of blood raises the animal spirit from within.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Add a 25hp shield. May be used as an instant.
“The great bellow of a Elkwood War-horn reinvigorates the most seasoned of Farstriders.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: +5 max and mod damage. Grants the Vanguard trait, allowing the unit to position themselves on any edge of the map on the start of the second turn.
“Veteran rangers have a long storied history of scouting and exploration. They will know how to survive off the land and know all the hidden trails within.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases the mod damage by 10.
“The smiths of House Blackwood are accomplished rangers in their own right and their silvered armor is lite and easy to maneuver in.”
60 HP | D: 2d17+11 | [b]D: 1d10+5 crit on 7-10+2 (Pistol) | Perception +30 | Initiative +20
Primary: Mystical Weapon - Goldrinn's Fang (Polearm)
Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
Nature’s Will [Passive]: Your standard weapon strike is replaced with a brutal melee attack for 2d15+5. This ability does not deal critical damage. Applies Maul for one turn upon the attack.
Impale: Minor Action(can also be used with other minor actions on a given turn). When used while attacking an enemy target, they may also strike any enemy unit(s) within 10ft directly behind that original target.
Maul[Passive]: Enemies impacted by the Maul debuff will take 1d7 damage at the start of their turn.
Moonsong: Calling on the powers of nature, the druid brings forth an intense wrath of magic. Entangle an enemy target in place for a single turn preventing it to move, and then strike it for 3d10+5 nature damage.
Spell-Barrier: Add a spell barrier to self that absorbs 15hp damage. Spell-Barrier lasts until it is broken. Can be used as an instant.
Nature’s Grasp: Roll 1d3 when dealing damage with a weapon or basic offensive spell. If you roll a 1, then the enemy takes 1d7 damage and is rooted in place.
Wildheart: The Druids shifts into its animal form for the next three turns dealing an additional +2 die to its basic attacks. This is a minor action.
Swipe: For the next three turns, the druid will gain a cone template for their basic attacks dealing damage to all enemies within the template. This is a minor action.
Faerie Fire: The Natureward bathes the enemy unit in faerie fire dealing 2d15+10 fire damage and making them unable to stealth.
Oakvale Warder (Commander Mode Only)
Natureward (Hero Mode Only)
Alchemist Bag and Soldier Pack
Free Potion Slot [Raid]: Windfury Potion- Allows a player to have a second action during their turn such as two attacks. Can be used on other players. If used on a player not on their turn, that player will act on the same turn as the user of the potion. Cannot be used as an instant.
Used on melee weapons. Increases damage to a single weapon by +1 mod OR to a single weapon for +4 max damage. Cost: 250g
Can be thrown to deal 5d5+5 damage to all targets in a small explosion template. Also applies a burning debuff dealing 1d5 damage for the next two turns. (Use a single dot roll to determine damage on all targets impacted.) Costs: 250g
Act IV Veteran: +1 Commander Point (Earned for participating in Act IV: The Winter of Woe).
- Alchemist: Extra potion slot. Awarded to Sunguard raid team for clearing Blackrock Foundry. "You are well stocked in herbs"
- Versatile: Adds the trait of Versatile, which allows players to pick a skill from another class. Awarded to the Sunguard raid team for clearing Hellfire Citadel. "You are very deft at learning skills from other professions."
Sin'dorei: "Your people are known for their innate magical aptitude and determination to survive."
- Beautiful: Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2. "You're easy on the eyes."
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks. "You are naturally gifted with Arcane magics."
Noble: You were born into the upper echelons of society, either in the great noble houses of your land or the head of your tribe. Your position in life is to lead and give stability to your people. Without you, the world would not have order.
- Born Leader: While your character is alive, players within 10ft of your character have -2 threshold for CC checks. (Does not affect self) "Your presence inspires those around you."
- Heraldry: Your character is well learned and know the key political players in any court they are in. They may choose to employ this knowledge on a single character during an event. (DM assisted knowledge to allow you to assist the players on the background and personality of a specific NPC) "You naturally know the politics of the land."
- Lay of the Land: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +10. Allows them to reroll a perception roll once per event. They will keep the second of the two rolls. "You know local superstitions, trails, and culture."
- Nature's Gift: Your character has a +4 to nature based challenge checks. "You are one with nature."
- Animalistic: You may calm hostile non-boss beasts by rolling a Nature challenge check. "Animals have a natural affinity to you."
- Small: Your character is able to move through enemies even when there is no space to move around them. "Your miniature size does not discredit your usefulness."
- Violent: Whenever your character enters a situation that becomes overly tedious, they must roll a violence check of 1d4. If they roll a 4, they will then violently attack someone present. "You crave bloodshed."
- Stubborn: When using a social challenge against a character, you can only use that same social option against that character for the remainder of the event. "There is only one way, your way."
- Claustrophobic: Whenever in a dungeon crawl your character has -2ft to their vision and -15 to their walk and sprint. "Tight spaces make you uncomfortable"
- Weakness to Shadow: Your character suffers a -8 to shadow challenge checks. "Your body cannot handle shadow magics."
- Weakness to Fel Rank 2: Your character cannot pass fel based challenge checks. "Your body cannot handle fel magics."
- Traumatized: Whenever your character is less than 50% HP, they must pass a fear CC check of 1d20>12 to prevent them from being feared for one turn. "Your past still haunts you."