Name: Caeliri Dawnsworn
Items Equipped: LIGHT’S LAMENT - MYSTICAL WEAPON
- [+1 to Mod damage/healing on basic attacks and abilities]
- [+2 to Max damage/healing on basic attacks and abilities]
- [+2 to Crit damage/healing on basic attacks/healing]
50 HP / Healing Spell: 2d26+6: (crit on 19-26 +7) / Melee: D: 2d12+1 (crit on 9-12+4)
Charm - 1d30+3<18
Seduction - 1d30+3<18
Persuasion - 1d30-3<18
Weapon: Sword + Shield
- Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
- Guardian: Guardian: Instant. Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used on an allied player within 5ft of your character. May be used as an instant.
Prestige Class: Exemplar
- Bonus: -10hp. Adds an additional die to basic attack and healing rolls. +20 to Initiative.
3 points spent, +3 mod to healing.
Battle-Mending[Passive]: Support characters may choose to have their heals be split between two players healing either equally. Healers must declare the two targets selected prior to rolling to qualify.
1 point, spent, +1 mod on all diplomatic rolls
1 point spent, +5 HP.
Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
- Beautiful - Increases your character’s charm rolls by +2.
- Arcanic Affinity - You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Charming - Whenever your character attempt a social roll against another, they gain a -2 threshold if they are not a noble.
- Swagger - Increases your character’s seduction rolls by +2.
- Endurance - Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Brave - Decreases the required threshold to pass a fear CC check by -2.
- Survivor - The player may attempt to reroll a wounding roll. They will keep the second of the two rolls.
- Light Kissed - Your character have a +4 to light based challenge checks.
- Athletic (Nighthold Sunguard Raid Team)- Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
- Versatile - Your character may choose one ability from another base class, replacing one of your normal class abilities.
- Fool - You have a -4 to your persuasion rolls.
- Wanton (Rank II) - Opponents have a -4 threshold for successful charm and seduction attempts against your character.
- Weakness to Shadow (Rank II) - Your character cannot pass shadow based challenge checks.
- Unproven - (Negates Fencer) Your character has a -1 dueling attack die.
- Honorable II - (Negates Dishonorable) When the party chooses the dishonorable route, your character must roll a 1d4, where a roll of 4 means you will challenge the party leader in the direction of the action. This challenge can be verbal or through a duel.
- Unlucky - At the start of combat roll 1d2 where a 1 is considered to be successful. If your character rolls a 2 then they have a -30 to their initiative and perception rolls.
- Spell-weaving: Whenever you crit on a heal, you may choose another target and heal them for half of your total healing done.
- Dawning Glory: Charging up holy magic, the paladin showers all of those before them with a magical blast. The paladin heals all allied units or damages enemy units within a cone for 3d6+10 healing/damage. Range: Cone
- Sacred Grace: The paladin attempts to internalize their healing abilities as pure holy magic. The paladin heals a target for 3d10+8 HP. Does +10 healing on targets under 10 HP. Range: 35ft
- Atonement: The priest weaves the forces of Light and Shadow to simultaneously curse their enemies as they heal their allies. Roll 2d20+8 and pick two targets - an enemy to attack and a compatriot to heal. Range: 35ft
- Amplified Restoration: Attempt to heal a target for 3d12+5. The skill also heals the Exemplar for whatever is rolled.
- Divine Intervention: The Exemplar may target an allied player and negate all damage taken for the round. This skill may be used as an instant. (30ft)
Dawnmender Guardians: 110 HP | d: 1d50+25 h: 1d35+10
Note: Dawnmender Guardians may heal for a turn instead of doing a direct melee attack.
- Battlemending: Whenever a Dawnmender Guardian attacks and enemy unit, it will deal half the damage of the roll and heal a chosen target for the full amount of the roll.
- Sunreaver Vestments: Increase troop total by +15 and max and mod healing by 10.
- Silvermoon Confessor: Increases mod and max healing by 10.
- Black Templar Champion: Allows the player to swap their healing dice to be damage.
Commander Points: 5/5 spent
- Act III Veteran- +5hp in Hero Mode (Earned for participating in Act III: Invasion of the Dawnspire).
- Act IV Veteran- +1 Commander Point (Earned for participating in Act IV: The Winter of Woe).
- Privateer- Extra potion slot. Awarded to Sunguard raid team for clearing Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.