Sunward Zalin Shadowsunder the Sentinel; Knight-Lieutenant of Falcon Company
165 HP (150 Default + 15 Regalia) |
D: 1d50+30 (40 Default + 5 Regalia + 5 Affinity) + (15 Default + 10 Captain + 5 Affinity)
Subunit: Sunspear Battalion
Commands a unit of Spellbreakers
Quickly becoming adapt in the use of Arcane magics and blade work Zalin has become one of the honored few to join the ranks of the Spellbreakers. Distinguishing himself in battle, the young Sin’dorei strives to honor the people that look to him and the long heritage that shares the namesake.
Spell Reflect: Channeling arcane energy, Spellbreakers may reflect certain spells back at their attacker. They may choose to use Spell reflect on themselves or an ally. This skill may be used as an instant.
Arcane Control: A Spellbreaker unit may attempt to control a summoned unit by rolling 1d20. A roll of 12+ is considered successful. Controlling a summoned unit will allow them to gain command to the summoned unit until it is defeated.
Commander Point Allotment:
Cost: 1 Commander Point:
Bonus: Increase the mod damage by 10.
“Every good commander needs competent officers to command their soldiers. Regimental Captains keep soldiers sharp and disciplined. “
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increase troop total by 15 and max damage is increased by 5.
“A good magister knows exactly what to wear to battle, regardless of how revealing the armor may be.”
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: The Spellbreaker may remove either a magical CC or a magical DOT off of an allied target or self and apply it to an enemy target.
“This battle tactic was especially helpful when fighting against Amani Hexxers during the Troll Wars.”
Cost: 2 Commander Points
Bonus: Whenever a Spellbreaker until reflects or purges a spell it gains a spell shield for the damage equal to was was reflected of nullified.
“Turn your foes magic against them! Their weaknesses are your strengths!” -Spellbreaker Yoren
Light’s Glory Veteran:
Cost: 1 Commander Point
Bonus: Increases max and mod damage by 5.
“The High Elves have always been blessed with a natural affinity to magic. It runs in their blood.”
70HP (50 Default + 10 Guardian x2 + 5 Act 3 Passive + 5 Legionfall Passive)
Sword: 1d13 + 5 : Crit on 9-13 +4
Spell: 1d23+7: Crit on 17 +5
Prestige Class: Spellbreaker
Modifiers: +35 to Perception
Character Stats: +2 to Guardian, +3 to Combatant
Taunt: Guardians may now taunt targets by rolling 1d20. A 8+ is considered to be a successful taunt. Some bosses/creatures cannot be taunted. Range: 10ft
Resourceful [Passive]: Grants an additional use to every class ability.
- Arcanic Affinity: You have a +4 to Arcane based challenge checks.
- Beautiful: Increases charm and seduction rolls by +2.
- Endurance Whenever your character’s wound roll lands on 'no wound' you may return to battle with 1hp. (Only one success per event)
- Disciplined Whenever your character successfully resists a CC check, they gain 1d15+5 HP
- Alchemist (Blackrock Raiding Perk): Increases your potion slot by +1.
- Versatile (Hellfire Raiding Perk): Your character may choose one ability from another base class.
- Athletic (Purchased): Allows your character to reroll a failed sprint check. (Only one success per event)
- Armored: Decreases your character’s wounds rolls by -2.
- Alert: Increases your character’s perception rolls by +15
- Brave:Decreases the required threshold to pass a fear CC check by -2.
- Cunning Whenever your character is successful in a social challenge roll, roll an additional 1d3 to see if it removes an additional DP from the target. A roll of 1 is considered to be a success.
- Reserved: Seduction attempts against your character have a -4 modifier
- Born Leader:While your character is alive, players within 10ft of your character have -2 threshold for CC checks. (Does not affect self)
- Gifted: Your character has a +1 to all challenge checks.
- Shy II: Your character's social challenge rolls have a +2 threshold and DP damage against your character doubles its impact.
- Stubborn II: At the start of diplomacy, you must pick a single type of social challenge rolls. You can only use that type of social challenge rolls for the remainder of the event.
- Unlucky II: (Negates Luck) At the start of combat roll 1d2 where a 1 is considered to be successful. If your character rolls a 2 then they will go last on the turn order and have a -30 to perception rolls.
- Weakness to Light II: (Negates Light Kissed) Your character cannot pass a light based challenge check.
- Weakness to Nature II: (Negates Nature's Gift) Your character cannot pass nature based challenge checks.
- Jealous II: Choose a player(s) and whenever Charm or Seduction rolls are rolled against that character, your character must roll a 1d30>18 to prevent your character from challenging the opponent to a duel.
Act III Veteran: +5hp in Hero Mode (Earned for participating in Act III: Invasion of the Dawnspire).
Act IV Veteran: +1 Commander Point (Earned for participating in Act IV: The Winter of Woe).
One-Handed Sword: 1d10: crit on 7-10+2
Riposte: Instant. When used, the player may roll 1d10>6 to attempt to counter attack a melee attack with the weapon where riposte is applied.
Guardian: Target player takes half damage until their next turn. May be used as an instant.
Offensive Spells(Spell-One Hand):D: 1d20+2: crit on 15-20 +5
Channeling: A player may choose to channel a turn instead of casting an offensive spell. Your next offensive spell or ability will double in damage.
Items Equipped: Dal’Shindu, Magic’s Breach
[Begin Combat with a 10hp shield]
[+2 to Avoiding CC attempts]
[+1 to Dueling Saving die]
Health Potion: Heals a player for 1d50+15. Can be used on other players. Can be used in the same turn as a moment/attack. Cannot be used as an instant.
Revitalization Potion: Allows the resurrection of a fallen player. The player will roll 1d25+10 to determine their HP after being raised from defeat. Cannot be used as an instant. Fallen players cannot used Revitalization Potions on themselves. Adds a Diminishing Return debuff on the target character that lasts for the remainder of the event. A player can only take a single Revitalization Potion to an event.
Privateer Bonus: Windfury Potion: Allows a player to have a second action during their turn such as two attacks. Can be used on other players. If used on a player not on their turn, that player will act on the same turn as the user of the potion. Cannot be used as an instant.
Dawnmending Bandages: Used at the end of a battle scene to heal a player for 1d30+5. Can be used on other players/self.
Shield Bash: The warrior strikes an enemy target hard with their shield. They deal 2d10+13 damage to an enemy target.
Heroic Leap: The warrior may leap down upon a target that is within ranged area of damage. This leap allows them to jump over targets that may be blocking a path. The leap also deals 2d15+3 damage to the target.
Adventurer Perk: Adventurer Perk: Ice Block: The mage encases themselves within a powerful shield of ice giving them a 30hp shield. May be used as an instant.
Magic Breaker: When targeted by an enemy magical spell, the Spellbreaker may reflect the spell back to the caster. May target self or allied units within 15ft. Cannot be used on certain spells.
Arcane Strike: Strike a target for 3d10+13 damage. If the enemy is a magic user, then deal an additional +10 damage.